THX for all the Help

gwarwon2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone whoes ever posted info on how to fix these trucks on here. Recently my fuel gauge started acting up saying it was empty then full and all sorts of craziness in between. Quick check here on this forum. And I read about the fuel pumps falling apart in the tank. So I ordered a new one and just took the old one out and sure enough that was the fault. So thanks again for everyone's help.
:rock::rock:

Attachments

• fuel pump.jpg
    fuel pump.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
:rock::rock::rock:

X 2 !

For us in europe its essential to find info about these trucks, as they were never made to be road / streetlegal in Europe !

Good to be here and find info, parts and finally some friends :D

They were road/streetlegal there??? Then what were they used for there?
That's almost enough reason to want to leave!!
I'm assuming all performance vehicles fall into this same category?

They were road/streetlegal there??? Then what were they used for there?
That's almost enough reason to want to leave!!
I'm assuming all performance vehicles fall into this same category?

Maybe a little bit of missunderstanding. RAM Gen3 Trucks were never produced for Europe only for US and Canada and maybe someone else but not Europe. Thats why we have to convert a lot on these trucks to make them street legal.

Its not a major deal but with no one really supporting these trucks here in Europe we have to import almost everything.

Arne

Just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone whoes ever posted info on how to fix these trucks on here. Recently my fuel gauge started acting up saying it was empty then full and all sorts of craziness in between. Quick check here on this forum. And I read about the fuel pumps falling apart in the tank. So I ordered a new one and just took the old one out and sure enough that was the fault. So thanks again for everyone's help.
:rock::rock:

What's up with that white package with the blue tape in the lower left corner? Maybe the previous owner used the truck as a drug mule & forgot to get the last kilo of blow out of the fuel tank! That would fund a lot of nice mods if you don't get caught selling it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back