Time to retire my 04 Durango

jrangel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's time. The Durango has served us well. I was at a couple of local Dodge Dealers and why do they mark up Challengers 10k? he salesmen are sitting around with their thumbs up you know where. Well after I asked for help the saleswomen told me about the new 2012 Durango that may be out this Dec.

2012-dodge-durango.jpg

What do you all think. My son wants the Challenger but he is 10. I cannot see myself paying 10k over sticker. They sure do look all pretty lined up in the Dealer.

My local dealer here in town wanted 45k for a 08' srt-8 challenger a few months back:eek:

jrangel said:
Well it's time. The Durango has served us well. I was at a couple of local Dodge Dealers and why do they mark up Challengers 10k? he salesmen are sitting around with their thumbs up you know where. Well after I asked for help the saleswomen told me about the new 2012 Durango that may be out this Dec.

View attachment 43818

What do you all think. My son wants the Challenger but he is 10. I cannot see myself paying 10k over sticker. They sure do look all pretty lined up in the Dealer.
That new Durango is nice looking. I might be interested in your 04. Tell me more about it.

TNVIPER said:
You can buy a Chally for under sticker around here....look around...;)
Same here...You better find a new dealer if they are still marking up Challengers.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back