Tire Cables!!!

05 Nemesis Prime

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a set of tire cables that fit the stock 22's. I'll be driving through five States this December and from my understanding they all get snow and in some of them States Chains are required. I know the deal with how horrible chains and not interested in them. Any help on who sells the cables or anyone here how has a set willing to part form them, PM me or post it. Thank You.

SRT-10s & snow do NOT go together well! I'm afraid to ever have to drive mine in the RAIN!!! Good luck though, i hope your trip is a safe one!:D

Be careful on your drive. If you find some make sure they are snug on the tire. When I was younger I put some on my mustang gt and one came loose and ripped my rear ground effect off.

Just go with some studlees snow and ice tires with the snowflake on the mountain symbol.

FastSRT19 said:
SRT-10s & snow do NOT go together well! I'm afraid to ever have to drive mine in the RAIN!!! Good luck though, i hope your trip is a safe one!:D

This all depends on how you drive it. I drove mine all last year in a Canadian Winter, i also drove my 4x4 truck before that and never put it in 4x4 left it in 2 wheel drive all winter.

As long as you take it careful and drive proper there should be no problems... please do not use your cruise ever in winter.... that amount of people who end up in the ditch on the highway because of it is just silly.

Oh and so you can see what i mean, our High for January is 18 Farenheit.. :eek:

http://www.wunderground.com/NORMS/DisplayIntlNORMS.asp?CityCode=71878&Units=both

I couldn't even move mine out of the garage into 3 inches of snow to get the snowblower out!:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back