tires

mickster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am sure you have all been throo this subject a thousand times. so please bear with me as a newbee
Rear tires shot now, and am off to the Nurbergring in the 10 friday week.
Cannot get the factory fitted Scorpians here in time as they are on back order for England,
Any recommendations for tires.
Tell you more about the ring trip later
Thanks

Mick :burnout:

I like Nitto's. Not sure if they make em for the 10. I had Continentals on the 10 but they were not as sticky as the Pirelli's but rode better. Sounds like you want the stickiest tires you can get to me. Others will chime in soon.

ChrisAZ said:
I like Nitto's. Not sure if they make em for the 10. I had Continentals on the 10 but they were not as sticky as the Pirelli's but rode better. Sounds like you want the stickiest tires you can get to me. Others will chime in soon.

Maybe it's a geographic thing, but my Conti's were much stickier than the Pirelli's. However, as much as I liked the Conti's, I wasn't overly fond of the lettering on the sidewall. So I purchased the Yokohoma Parada Spec X (my second set over the last 5 years) and I LOVE them.

outnumbered said:
Maybe it's a geographic thing, but my Conti's were much stickier than the Pirelli's. However, as much as I liked the Conti's, I wasn't overly fond of the lettering on the sidewall. So I purchased the Yokohoma Parada Spec X (my second set over the last 5 years) and I LOVE them.
Prada Spec x here also:rock:

Back