Tires

doneo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys...I haven't been paying too much attention to upgrades or reviews lately. I hope this thread isn't redundant but I did some searches and couldn't find anything related.
I have BF Goodrich KDW's and although they perform very well I find myself just driving and cruising more and more. These tires are a bit rough riding especially in the NYC metro area. So the question is what tire do you guys recommend for ride quality as the top priority? Any insight anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Tires have been a much discussed topic here, Pretty much personal preference. But if you are looking for a little better ride, You might want to go to the 45 series instead of the 40.

JRSVIPR said:
Tires have been a much discussed topic here, Pretty much personal preference. But if you are looking for a little better ride, You might want to go to the 45 series instead of the 40.

I have no idea what they feel like but 45 do look good in pictures:D

JRSVIPR said:
They give you a little cushion so to speak.

We'll there aint never been anything wrong with more cushion for the pushing so i can't wait:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
get some generals doneo , easy riding , quiet, and long lasting , pm silvrsrt10 big dave, he loves them
I love them to Tony.:p I put them on after my BFGs.

He's been flirting with the Ho's too long.

Damn, Buddy! It's been a long time! :eek: How you been? :)

Like others have said, get the General Grabber UHP's. I loved mine. :)

5723ge_grabber_uhp_ci2_l.jpg

Thanks for the advice boys. I guess the good news is Im not dead! I guess life has taken me in a different direction for now. My daughter is 14 and a pretty competitive athlete who competes on a regional soccer club and plays LAX, and my son is 11 and plays travel hockey. It's been phenomenal watching them develop but does not leave time for hobbies. The good news is my kids go to practice and games in the coolest truck on the planet. The financial market crisis hit my business hard, so between suring up my existing business and now starting a new one Ive been reading, studying, and developing business plans, marketing strategy, compliance manuals and everything else you need to launch a new Broker/Dealer in this environment. It's been crazy but this market has presented an opportunity that is once and a lifetime and I'm not going to miss it! I'm going to pick up some Generals because nobody knows 10's like you guys do. I haven't posted but I'm always reading in the background. God Bless all my old friends and the new members on here, you've got something special here and I love being a part of it.

Thanks for the advice boys. I guess the good news is Im not dead! I guess life has taken me in a different direction for now. My daughter is 14 and a pretty competitive athlete who competes on a regional soccer club and plays LAX, and my son is 11 and plays travel hockey. It's been phenomenal watching them develop but does not leave time for hobbies. The good news is my kids go to practice and games in the coolest truck on the planet. The financial market crisis hit my business hard, so between suring up my existing business and now starting a new one Ive been reading, studying, and developing business plans, marketing strategy, compliance manuals and everything else you need to launch a new Broker/Dealer in this environment. It's been crazy but this market has presented an opportunity that is once and a lifetime and I'm not going to miss it! I'm going to pick up some Generals because nobody knows 10's like you guys do. I haven't posted but I'm always reading in the background. God Bless all my old friends and the new members on here, you've got something special here and I love being a part of it.

It's quite rare but it's great to see you posting when you do Doneo.:D Although Nittos have crossed my mind once or twice, all this time I've been getting nothing but the OEM Scorpions for mine. I never thought I could get a better feeling tire. General Grabbers huh?

Last edited:
Geez, I hope you don't want your wheels back............your a lot bigger than me.:p :D
P.S. to all, Doneo has one of the most bitchin' trucks out there....NASTY!:rock: God Bless you and yours, member number 16 ! I hope everything works out for you with your new venture, big guy. PS, I had Chuck Tator put on the original Pirelli's, he just said to keep about 30-32 lbs in 'em. They are fine for me. (when I drive my truck)

Attachments

• IMG00028.jpg
    IMG00028.jpg
    542.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back