Tis the season.

Mine sits outside too. Sad part is that I have room in the garage for it, but its too long. Cannot close the garage door. So instead Im filling it up with motorcycles! Im really thinking about trading the 10 in on the new 300C SRT8. I miss my old one everyday. No Andy, I cannot buy yours unless you happen to own a dealership and can take my truck in on a trade. But yea. Let the crucification begin… Mopar sorry about that snow bullshit, that sucks. My wing looks equally shitty.

I opened my garage door today just to show my 10 what rain looks like. She didn't like it, so I took the wife's Grand Cherokee instead.

Not to necro thread. But I am trying to find out what the crazy amongst us use for winter tires on these? Ready to buy a 06 RC and just looking for information.

'Moe

Not to necro thread. But I am trying to find out what the crazy amongst us use for winter tires on these? Ready to buy a 06 RC and just looking for information.

'Moe
I'm headed into my 4th season with Falkens.

Do you DD the thing rain snow or shine? Weight in the back?

Could you give me the tire spec? Is it an All season or a true Winter/Snow tire?

'Moe

Do you DD the thing rain snow or shine? Weight in the back?

Could you give me the tire spec? Is it an All season or a true Winter/Snow tire?

'Moe
Moe, I drive it every day, rain, snow, ice, sun, etc. I haul heavy loads with it too, when I need too. I don't put weight in the back for normal winter driving. The Falkens are not a winter tire. They fit the stock 22's, look good, have worn well, etc. Winter traction is totally dependent on your right foot and level of patience.

went through 3 for sure might be 4 winters here on the BFG's.

goin up hills where others were sittin at the bottom, etc

See YOU guys are my people. Everyone told me I could not DD my 400whp GTO in ANY weather...I've seen me do it for 3 years!

Just trying to get a sense of what people are actually doing. Really was NOT looking forward to spending 1400-1600 on rims and tires JUST for winter.

Best all season for these monster in the winter?

'Moe

Back