To all our ladies:

Django

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't help but notice that, other than Wifey, there seems to be a distinct absence of female presence on the forum lately.

I may be completely wrong.... and if so, I beg your forgiveness. But I was wondering why this is and my mind first arrived at this possibility:

The ladies may be laboring under a schism of a male dominated atmosphere.

(Example)

They posted a few piks of buff guys, posed naked and in buff condition.... What happened...? They got piled on with comments about all those models being rod toasters and shit like that.

But, ya know.....that's to be expected.........

Afterall, the ladies are interracting on a hot rod forum of gearheads and neanderthals who's level of sophistication is befitting of individuals (who are) just now learning how to sit on chairs.

With over 1500 members and maybe 4-5 ladies in our midst, I'd personally love to see some real participation from the fairer sex beyond (that of) asking them to pose naked for the frickin' camera...... Yeah, I know, two of them in a gif would be better.... (I hear ya).....

But anyway, I just thought that it might be nice to be more welcoming and not ride the ladies so hard when they post up or start a thread...... (yes, that "riding hard" must have been a Freudian slip.....for which I apologize)... Hell, I'm not at a total loss for hormones, either......

I just observed an absence of ladies posting up here (except for Slim) and I thought it could be due to the guys not allowing the women the same freedom of expression that we enjoy.....

(BTW.... Kudos to Denise. She manages to be a real lady and one of the guys at the same time.. no easy task)..... bro, Jerry........:rock:

And if any of you walking codpieces wanna comeback with something about Django sucking up to the women or some comment of that ilk, fine.... I can handle that...... you douchebags ain't gettin' laid tonight (or most any other night) anyway.

C'mon ladies.........don't take shit from these mofos.... Post up.....:rock:

Django

Last edited:
Well... I know one of them is just working really hard, and hasn't had time to be on here..... She works, comes home, showers, and goes to bed.... :dontknow: :(

But, I don't know about the others. :confused: :eek:

Speaking for Turtle, since my father has moved in, neither one of us has had much time to post. I will tell her to sign on and post up.

Silent D said:
I can't help but notice that, other than Wifey, there seems to be a distinct absence of female presence on the forum lately.

I may be completely wrong.... and if so, I beg your forgiveness. But I was wondering why this is and my mind first arrived at this possibility:

The ladies may be laboring under a schism of a male dominated atmosphere.

(Example)

They posted a few piks of buff guys, posed naked and in buff condition.... What happened...? They got piled on with comments about all those models being rod toasters and shit like that.

But, ya know.....that's to be expected.........

Afterall, the ladies are interracting on a hot rod forum of gearheads and neanderthals who's level of sophistication is befitting of individuals (who are) just now learning how to sit on chairs.

With over 1500 members and maybe 4-5 ladies in our midst, I'd personally love to see some real participation from the fairer sex beyond (that of) asking them to pose naked for the frickin' camera...... Yeah, I know, two of them in a gif would be better.... (I hear ya).....

But anyway, I just thought that it might be nice to be more welcoming and not ride the ladies so hard when they post up or start a thread...... (yes, that "riding hard" must have been a Freudian slip.....for which I apologize)... Hell, I'm not at a total loss for hormones, either......

I just observed an absence of ladies posting up here (except for Slim) and I thought it could be due to the guys not allowing the women the same freedom of expression that we enjoy.....

(BTW.... Kudos to Denise. She manages to be a real lady and one of the guys at the same time.. no easy task)..... bro, Jerry........:rock:

And if any of you walking codpieces wanna comeback with something about Django sucking up to the women or some comment of that ilk, fine.... I can handle that...... you douchebags ain't gettin' laid tonight (or most any other night) anyway.

C'mon ladies.........don't take shit from these mofos.... Post up.....:rock:

Django

someone isn't getting any action lately ? :D

OCBob said:
Well the carpet hasn't been laid in my house since 1990 something LOL.

17 years..................................that's about right.........:p

I was speaking in reference to all carpet.

D

Silent D said:
Are you projecting, again..............;)

I get laid more often than carpet.........

Django

COOL STATEMENT :D :D
don't think it' true but cool statement. :rock:

i agree,i enjoy reading posts from the ladies...nice change from listening to all you blowhards who yap a lot, but don't say a damn thing!....oh wait...thats me! NEVERMIND:mad: :D

SOME ARE STILL LURKING:
SweetNSassy572
You got a Hemi?
Last Activity: Today 07:28 AM

get laid = lay down (and see what happens) ....was my thought.
I know it' not exactly the same thing but that's probably my lack knowledge about the ENGLISH knowledge or slang even...

anyways still like your quote :D awesone.

Floor said:
get laid = lay down (and see what happens) ....was my thought.
I know it' not exactly the same thing but that's probably my lack knowledge about the ENGLISH knowledge or slang even...

;)

---------------------------------------------------------

OK, back on topic... What about it ladies........:dontknow:

Django

get laid = lay down (and see what happens) ....

catch some footballs
catch some p*ssy

was my thought.
I know it's not exactly the same thing but that's probably my lack of knowledge about the ENGLISH language...

exactly, how about it?

Step foreward and profile yourselves ladies......

we can be gentlemen if we want

I will agree its a real treat...

To the Girls, you Rock!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back