to hell with the new challenger....

You have got to know...it will not look like that as a production vehicle.

i know...but let me have my new age smokey and the bandit dreams...this isnt even pontiacs version...just an artists rendering

Hate to burst your bubble man, I am afraid the Pontiac Firebird/Trans Am will be gone for a long long while . . . :eek: :)

Roz-SRT said:
Hate to burst your bubble man, I am afraid the Pontiac Firebird/Trans Am will be gone for a long long while . . . :eek: :)

Although Pontaic could sure use a decent American muscle car.

CarDude said:
Although Pontaic could sure use a decent American muscle car.

They definately need one. I respect the power of the LS2 goat, but its style is like a Grand Am on shitty steroids. It doesn't even look fast. They're (Pontiac) usually famous for agressive styling. The later WS6's looked like they were about to come over and kick your ass, whether you were ready for it to or not! :rock:

Pontiac's Muscle Car died in 2002. :eek:

MUTT said:
thats ok:elefant:

Reminds of the time I had to finally tell you the truth about you not having a huge pen0r like you thought you did.

That was a rough week. You kept tieing cinder blocks to it and trying to drag them around hoping it would stretch. . . :D

MUTT said:
it did stretch...and if you recall, it was enough to make you gag...remember?

It doesn't take much for me to gag man, I'm not like Scott. That SOB doesn't have any gag reflex what so-ever! :D

TheSickness said:
A decent vehicle period would do wonders :D Whatever happend to the Aztec :rock: :rock:

I had an Aztec "shield" emblem on the front of my TA, since Pontiac was to stupid to put one on there from the factory! :D

Roz-SRT said:
It doesn't take much for me to gag man, I'm not like Scott. That SOB doesn't have any gag reflex what so-ever! :D
at least you admit to the gagging...thats all i really care about:rock:

That is Bad Azz. I had an '84 WS6 with the 190hp LB4 engine. Red over gold aero package and T-tops. I still miss that car sometimes.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back