Attachments

• plates front.JPG
    plates front.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 245
  • boomered frt.JPG
    boomered frt.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 1,214
WOW THE BLACK AND RED LOOKS SWEEEET!!
I THINK I WILL GET THE REST OF MY TRUCK PAINTED BLACK!!

By the way, for those who have done this and had them painted on, what did it run you? Did you have the entire hood, top and tailgate re-cleared or did you not clear? I would not mind doing mine but I have no time and it is getting harder and harder to do this work in my garage, I need another garage!!

21 CTSRT said:
I have the same truck as you and yesterday i priced some CE green stripes. Im going to do green because its my favorite color and no one has done that yet. Its really just what u think looks good because almost any color will go with black.
There is a shop here in town that owns a 05' charger. The car is black and they pained green stripes. They look bad ass...I'll try to snag a pic this weekend and post it up...:rock:

I've always been a huge fan of flamed stripes. Here's a pic of some ghost flamed stripes on a Firehawk T/A. If you you could get those in a silverish/grey with some deep purple in the mix? I would drool.
100_0142.jpg

My stripes are vinyl and they look very good ,done by a pro. If your not sure you can try vinyl first and then get them painted later .

Attachments

• IMG_0040.jpg
    IMG_0040.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 4,874
Alright, I've decided, I'm going to get some graphics put on to see how I like them.... I'm thinking flat black stripes on my black truck... that or deep red

did anyone say blood red already?? LOL... that's most likely what I would do... BUT I wouldn't do the racing stripes everyone has... I would do the 2 small stripes on the drivers side... much like the pic that someone posted a while back... but 2 stripes :) :dontknow: oh here's the pic i'm referring too

LOL I just noticed it looks like the steering wheel has a red leather portion too... to match the stripe ... those guys have too much time on their hands

tidnab said:
did anyone say blood red already?? LOL... that's most likely what I would do... BUT I wouldn't do the racing stripes everyone has... I would do the 2 small stripes on the drivers side... much like the pic that someone posted a while back... but 2 stripes :) :dontknow: oh here's the pic i'm referring too

LOL I just noticed it looks like the steering wheel has a red leather portion too... to match the stripe ... those guys have too much time on their hands
Two stripes on one side? You are kidding right? That is about as ricer as it gets. These are Dodge trucks, they don't need ricer stripes.

I had to see what that would look like with 2 stripes like that, so I did it. Symetrical I mean.

tidnab said:

Attachments

• MCC1[1] copy.jpg
    MCC1[1] copy.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 57
wonder how stripes like that would look on our trucks... *sigh* back to photoshop I guess.... if I had time anyway, maybe later

mopower1958 said:
Two stripes on one side? You are kidding right? That is about as ricer as it gets. These are Dodge trucks, they don't need ricer stripes.

dunno how the shit you figure that's ricer... hell there's a pic of a viper... with one stripe on the side??? that's ricer?? I've seen ferrari's with 2 on the side... I've seen lambo's with 2 on the side.. I've seen Porsche's with 2 on the side... ricer??
you're KIDDING right???:p

btw... the two mini stripes on each side doesn't look right... the one stripe drivers side is cool though... cool enough for dodge to put on one of their hottest cars to date... I bet dodge doesn't consider it "ricer" lololol

dont like it either:(

Attachments

• front stripes.JPG
    front stripes.JPG
    572.7 KB · Views: 57
sleeper said:
Looks like ricer to me.

get your head outa the rice patties then :p :rock:

so, with that logic I suppose this, doesn't look ricer?? lolol

I crack myself up ... I really do :>

Last edited:
Stripes actually set the truck off more. I have an '05 silver SRT-10 with a combination black thick solid stripe with a burgandy smaller stripe around each side. Runs from the front of the hood all the way down to the bumper. To top it off, I removed the dodge badge and had a viper head painted on the middle of the tailgate. I've to take some pictures of it and will send them this weekend. Cost was around $9,800.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back