Today is the saddest day of my life.... :(

HDVIPER

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last night I lost my best friend to cancer. He was 35 years old and leaves behind a beautiful wife and his lovely parents and brother. I've been best friends with him for 26 years. I can't believe there won't be another 26. I love you my brother and I will miss you tremendously.

RIP Jeremy Inscore 3/4/1976-4/5/2011

Last edited:
God Bless

Very sorry to hear Bud. Please share our prayers and condolences with the family and for yourself, keep the thoughts and memories of the good times.:(

I know ur pain. Just lost a very close friend to cancer recently. He didnt even make it to 30. I can tell you, it'll get easier as time passes. Just keep him in ur heart and you'll never forget him.

Sorry to hear.
Sometimes it just doesn't seem fair. :(

I lost a friend a couple years ago. His dad was in the hospital and wasn't expected to make it much longer. He went and visited him and died of a heart attack while at his bedside. He was 32. His dad passed soon after.

Damn sorry dude, life is not fair sometimes by any means

Sorry to hear God bless.

God's cake...

Sometimes we wonder, 'What did I do to deserve this?' or 'Why did God have to do this to me?' Here is a wonderful explanation!

A daughter is telling her Mother how everything is going wrong, she's failing algebra, her boyfriend broke up with her and her best friend is moving away.

Meanwhile, her Mother is baking a cake and asks her daughter if she would like a snack, and the daughter says, 'Absolutely Mom, I love your cake.'

'Here, have some cooking oil,' her Mother offers.

'Yuck' says her daughter.

'How about a couple raw eggs?' 'Gross, Mom!'

'Would you like some flour then? Or maybe baking soda?'
'Mom, those are all yucky!'

To which the mother replies: 'Yes , all those things seem bad all by themselves. But when they are put together in the right way, they make a wonderfully delicious cake! '

God works the same way. Many times we wonder why He would let us go through such bad and difficult times. But God knows that when He puts these things all in His order, they always work for good! We just have to trust Him and, eventually, they will all make something wonderful!

God is crazy about you. He sends you flowers every spring and a sunrise every morning. Whenever you want to talk, He'll listen. He can live anywhere in the universe, and He chose your heart.

"Its not goodbye its see you later"

thewelshm

Sorry for your loss Mike...I know how it is..lost my long time best friend to a car wreck 8yrs ago...his wife still calls me every now and then to cry on my shoulder..

Rest in peace, Jeremy.

May His Angels (or someone equally as cool) guide you into Eternity.

Mike, I am sorry for the hole this leaves in you.....

I hope the memories of times gone by can fill the void and eventually bring you solace.

Much love, bro.

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back