Tonneau cover

BADASS-SRT-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased a tonneau cover like the ones that come on the srt-10 stock but i have no idea how to install it. The guy I purchased it from had it on his garage off the truck since he took his truck to mexico packed up with crap. Can someone help with pictures or video of where and how it bolts on to the truck. Thanks

I recently purchased a tonneau cover like the ones that come on the srt-10 stock but i have no idea how to install it. The guy I purchased it from had it on his garage off the truck since he took his truck to mexico packed up with crap. Can someone help with pictures or video of where and how it bolts on to the truck. Thanks

Did a search and found these pics. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• 5564.jpg
    5564.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 183
  • 675675.jpg
    675675.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 254

you can download the manual for it... theres a post in here that has the manuals you can DL in PDF format. I was gona print it off till i saw how many hundreds of pages it was.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back