Tonneau & Wing for 2004 SRT10..

Yeah, me too. For 9 months now, take a # & get in line.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead::banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

:hmpf:

attila said:
we just let a bed & tonneau go for $1k.... on Ebay...

Checked it out myself, but, it would have cost me $1500.00 in gas and over 5000 miles of driving to pick it up. :eek: They don't ship :( :( :D :D

I've got the wing off of my 04 rc in black if you want it

$100 + Shipping. I wish I would've stripped my tonneau cover off of my truck before I sold it. I would have that for sale too.

That's a very fair price, I would snag it if I were you :D :D :D

I would consider selling my factory teneau and wing combo for $2,000. Mineral Gray, 2006 style wing. No shipping. Must be picked up. You can see it and take it right off of my truck at the GTG in Phoenix.

ChrisAZ said:
I would consider selling my factory teneau and wing combo for $2,000. Mineral Gray, 2006 style wing. No shipping. Must be picked up. You can see it and take it right off of my truck at the GTG in Phoenix.

PM Sent.

03COBRA said:
$100 + Shipping. I wish I would've stripped my tonneau cover off of my truck before I sold it. I would have that for sale too.

Talk to the buyer... see if he will sell it. If he will then you both have a buyer here.:rock:

NO BULLSHIT!!!

sleeper said:
How many wings does a truck need?

I bought another truck that didn't have the stock wing with it.

Thanks to SHU-DOG, that one is taken care of.

I still might need a 3rd, not sure until I get a tonneau. Doesn't matter what color or if it has the 3post wing as long as all the mounting hardware is intact and there are no dents.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back