Took the Fam to Monster Jam

SANTEEN

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never been to a monster truck show and the twins love monster trucks. So we took the twins and the big kids. They're having a blast. I had no clue that there were so many rednecks in south Florida. :D

Alex and Ryan

image-2899663932.jpg

Joy and Alyssa

image-222700399.jpg

Me and Christian. Yes, it's true, all my kids get their good looks from me. I'm sure hankthestank, geodouche and venomousnone will have some jealous comment. :D

image-3506722113.jpg

Attachments

• image-2465946998.jpg
    image-2465946998.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 39
Are you stoned in that pic ?

com'on, man..... it helps with his kemo. just look at the guy:toilet:

nice lookin fam you got there steve. they look great. looks like every one had a good time. took the oldeer boy to that last year. he had a blast, and still runs around with his Gravedigger hat that is a big truck. he had a blast

good pics man, thanks for sharing

Just went to monster jam a couple weeks ago up here in Edmonton and your right it's funny how many Redneck's come out of the wood work when these show's are on lol.

nice pics bro, no jokes this time......man you got alot of kids, johnny appleseed!

nice pics bro, no jokes this time......man you got alot of kids, johnny appleseed!

Ypu puss!! U can joke in my wife's surgery thread. But not in a Monster Jam thread. You're getting soft on me. :aetsch:

Ypu puss!! U can joke in my wife's surgery thread. But not in a Monster Jam thread. You're getting soft on me. :aetsch:

nah bro, it's not that at all......by the looks of YOU in that pic, i'm not so sure you're fragile self could take it.;) I'm looking out for you, lil buddy!:D Don't worry man, i hear they have lots of cures nowadays, it's not like the olden days where you just suffered till you croaked.:aetsch:

nah bro, it's not that at all......by the looks of YOU in that pic, i'm not so sure you're fragile self could take it.;) I'm looking out for you, lil buddy!:D Don't worry man, i hear they have lots of cures nowadays, it's not like the olden days where you just suffered till you croaked.:aetsch:

Lol!! Asshole!!! :D :thefinger:

LMFAO. hahahahahaha. al thats missing is the doo rag on your head and u could pass for a cancer patient easily

LMFAO. hahahahahaha. al thats missing is the doo rag on your head and u could pass for a cancer patient easily

haha, funny but messed up.......i just figured AIDS or the Black Plague was eating at his lil body.:aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back