Tooloe VS. Punk ass 16 year old Civic owner

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Didn't go as well as originally thought but I'll let Wade tell the story. The bastard must still be applying Preparation H to his ass after I got ahold of that Civic after he ran Wade. Probably why he hasn't posted the vid of the WS6 raping his ass. And we did it his way 40-140 and really again as I originally stated there is no need past 120 to prove a point. By 75 he was in my side view and by 140 he looked like a motorcycle behind me.:rock: :burnout:

we will be racing again from a 40 roll and air horns this time...... so we get a clean hit

Im looking forward to seeing the a clean race. If he can drive and hooks, my money is on that civic. Turbo civics oare nothing to be joking about.

first race he hit late and was pulling hard on the truck if the truck didnt let off. 2nd race it shows the 10 needs spray or it isnt much of a race.

Rajun they are everything to laugh at........... LOL Fast they may be, but cool or un-laughable they are not ;)

He let off and turned because there was a car infront of him............

And why have'nt you fixed that engine yet!>! wasn't it you that blew up in that vid a few months back?

No when i blew it, it wasnt on video unfortunately. The why is because money doesnt grow on trees. I'm awaiting my longblock...one day it will get here. They keep postponing it. I cant wait till she's fixed. I got a few ricers needing to be silenced. Sadly it will still be a heavy truck with aerodynamics of a brick.

Yeah they do look like crap a lot of the times. So true.

i let up and had to get into 5th....as soon as i got into 5th gear i had to back out of the throttle due to cars.... i could have pushed 4th gear a little more but i was already ahead...and didn't know he did not get a clean start

RagunCajun said:
Im looking forward to seeing the a clean race. If he can drive and hooks, my money is on that civic. Turbo civics oare nothing to be joking about.

first race he hit late and was pulling hard on the truck if the truck didnt let off. 2nd race it shows the 10 needs spray or it isnt much of a race.

The civic was pulling I agree.

I don't care how fast a turbo civic is - I still wouldn't own or be seen in one!:hahaha:

that's also why you add Bright assed neons underneath to deter form the driver.:marchmellow:

...I hope yall realize when you run out of spray it slows you WAY down and quick too, to much fuel causes the motor bog. It's also an easy way to create a hell of a backfire.

BigRed460 said:
...I hope yall realize when you run out of spray it slows you WAY down and quick too, to much fuel causes the motor bog. It's also an easy way to create a hell of a backfire.

yes sir i know lol it goes from running like a bat out of hell to a lawnmower motor

Fit95 said:
I don't care how fast a turbo civic is - I still wouldn't own or be seen in one!:hahaha:

hahahahahhahahahaaa.......... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back