Top of the rear end....

BigRed460

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a gaint shock on top of the rear end... Why? Is it to prevent axle roll and can you upgrade it???

Man,i just got from under my truck and it don't have that kicker shock,how cum? It's an 05 qc with a trl hitch.

RC suspensions are different than the QC's. The shock is help eliminate wheel hop, they work in cojunction with the built in traction bars.

Bruce

V10 BULLET said:
Man,i just got from under my truck and it don't have that kicker shock,how cum? It's an 05 qc with a trl hitch.
That's cause the RCs are built for speed. QCs are built for hauling groceries and kids. :p

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've got a qa1 on the horizontal shock as well as the rest. Contact Justin. Its for the prevention of axle wrap.

I run a four link bar...
anything if you are goinf to lauch it - to keep it from wrapping - Caltracks!!!

ViperTruck2933 said:
That's cause the RCs are built for speed. QCs are built for hauling groceries and kids. :p

Bill.

Seriously, what were the stock 0 to 60 stats on QC vs. RC? I can't believe there is no thread about this. Maybe I am just the one and only person who doesn't know. It seems that stock, they both run the 1/4 about the same. Is that right? Help a brutha out. I need to know how the trucks compare to each other from 0 to 60, 1/8 mile, and 1/4 Mile.

ChrisAZ said:
Seriously, what were the stock 0 to 60 stats on QC vs. RC? I can't believe there is no thread about this. Maybe I am just the one and only person who doesn't know. It seems that stock, they both run the 1/4 about the same. Is that right? Help a brutha out. I need to know how the trucks compare to each other from 0 to 60, 1/8 mile, and 1/4 Mile.
They ain't even close, I was running an 06 qc at the track he was running about a 13.7-13.8 I was doing 13.0 -13.1, stock to stock. From a roll it's even worse, with the 6 speed we can pick a better gear....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back