top speed ?

6pakattack said:
150 across Alligator Alley,but the front end started feeling awful light so I chicken shitted out of it !!!Momma didn't raise no fool !!!Well maybe !!

same here

Touched 140 on a EMS call one time. Had my lights and siren on. Does that make it any less illegal? :D Damn adrenaline!

Yellow venom 366 said:
I have hit 150+ MPH NOT KM/H (240+KM/H)ounce or twice!LOL! It pulled hard all the way,was still pulling when I let off!
Same here, Got mine up to 245km/h once in the summer of 05. Felt real stable, the truck seemed to squat down and stick pretty good. Fortunatly we have some very good roads here with not a whole lot of traffic. But that was enough for me, I have not tried it again. Now our county has a bunch of rent-a-cops patrolling the secondary highways so it's a lot riskier. That one time though was real easy, the truck wanted to keep going. Probably helped that it's an 04 with the 4:10's.

125 and it still felt like it was on cruise control---definatly a lot left in her

164 and that was allllllll she had, no mas. es todo

SRTcracka said:
Was that stock??
close to stock, good thing is it was colder than shit and i was about 40 below sea level. major mod was no muffler but still with the cats. it took forever and i was past redline in 5th

140mph stock 05 QC, On a stretch through the Mojave Desert, seemed to be about all she could go:dontknow: 182mph Dodge stealth with twin turbos same road:rock: :rock:

157 stock on a long stretch of road here in the desert. For those who live here in arizona ( the end of Bell road by the white tanks)

fastest i ever got was 150 in my 280zx ^^ it stoped wistleing at 120 lol

130 but it had more left in it. wont do it anymore, was a little scary

There is a picture of my speedo somewhere on here and it's at 160.

For any LEO's reading this my truck has never been above 65mph on public roads........:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :aetsch:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back