top speed ?

got mine up to 145 and she was still pulling hard in 5th. that was when i had the 4.10's. i'd like to see how much better the 4.88's will do me now.

I've hit 155 plenty of times, but one time I raced a saleen on the interstate and hit 160 :)...but that was only one time and I did let off because he was too far back to waste anymore gas :rock:

I had a new 1980 Dodge Mirada with a 318, bone stock except for the air cleaner lid flipped over. Have seen it over 83mph on a long straight stretch of I-75 South.:burnout: :burnout:
Oh yeah, that was on pump gas!!!

Vman455 said:
A dyno, I'm guessing. No wind resistance.

Must be.....cause thats super car level speeds and I can't see a truck ever getting there......ever.....

i could see him hitting 200, easy. 1000+hp will do it. on the road.
lots of cars will do 200, had my 300zx on the spray to 185 :p

scoobert said:

Dom MIGHT be able to do it with his 1400rwhp, weight reduction and 3.73 gears.

1000hp, 5k pound truck, 4.10 or 4.56 gears..... I don't think so.

scoobert said:

Cars, yes, but cars don't have the high drag coefficient or huge frontal area of our trucks. And at those speeds, it's all about drag, which increases exponentially with velocity.

Annu Kumar said:
Had Mine up to 138mph and all of a sudden the road ahead starts to turn :afraid: :afraid: I hit the brakes Immediately and get down to about 115 and surprisinlgy the truck Gobbled up the turn:rock:

You should have a go at the Nurburgring in Germany, 13 miles and some 70 bends that can bite yer ass. Going back in a couple of weeks.

Get to 120 in 4th, into 5th to 160.
I got to 150 and run outta road and caught up with some traffic
She was still going.
05 RC Yellow Fever No 007

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

mickster said:
Kangaroo ????

How are those new rad covers coming on ???????:)
doing one this week , actually got it down pat now, should have a pic for ya tomorrow buddy, they are def alot nicer;)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
doing one this week , actually got it down pat now, should have a pic for ya tomorrow buddy, they are def alot nicer;)
send me a pick when they are done mate, I am after some poly bushes to tighten things up a bit. what you suggest??
Bump steer is a bitch.:mad:

mickster said:
send me a pick when they are done mate, I am after some poly bushes to tighten things up a bit. what you suggest??
Bump steer is a bitch.:mad:
got a note allready for ya , I need to run out right quick, but will shoot you a pm later so we dont mess up this thread LOLOL, but will get ya taken care fo buddy, oh an dpm me what year you have sir

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back