Top ten hot rod trucks (pretty cool read)

Good point... If you're going to die from street racing, take the family with you! :stupid:
Awe ... Too bad Simone caught my response to your response! Guess they didn't want me to hurt your feelings!

Awe ... Too bad Simone caught my response to your response! Guess they didn't want me to hurt your feelings!

No, I didn't want to leave your over reaction with foul language in a section not marked offensive

No, I didn't want to leave your over reaction with foul language in a section not marked offensive
sorry but sometimes members need to be put in their place. I'll control myself in the future. :D

sounds like there's a qc hater around here! :D I love it when me and the family can pile up in the truck and head down to the keys on the stretch and beat up on some muscle cars! Boring if you are by yourself and then you also have more witnesses to back up the win!!! :D

Between being a hater and owning a lightning..............:rofl:

the Toyota was a concept and was never made...

Well then how in the world did it make the List? :dontknow:

I saw a Gen 3 Lightning at the New York Auto Show with 550 horsepower back in the day also.......We all know how that turned out! :rofl:

Sooooo while the 2dr vs. the 4dr crew argues again on which is cooler, 1 thing is most certainly self evident.......the truck pictured is SILVER (clearly not the fastest color) to which no one can deny !! :burnout:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a bit disappointed there is no pic of hsv maloo. I'm getting out of one to get into srt 10.
5f726e41.png

The Maloo is a bad ass truck....:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back