Trade 03 QC Cummins for Nightrunner QC

motoxfreak

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in trading their nightrunner QC for my 03 4x4 ram with all the right mods already done to it?
Here is the list of what it has on it:
It has dyno'd at 614 and 1200 ft/lbs tq, 649 Hp not sure on torque that time, (have the readouts to prove) and one time at 683 (no readout)
Extremely clean truck that will do 12.4 in the quarter mile
Everything is in great working order. Black cloth interior, electric seats, billet fuel door,

Long Arm Kit powder coated to match truck
AMP research steps with lights
SRT hood color matched
6" Tough Country Lift with 6" superlift coil spring in front
4:10 gears
Dual front bilstein shocks, singlr bilstein rear
Dual bilstein steering stabalizer system
Pro Comp AT Diamo 17k Rims. 37x13.50.17
Bushwacker fender flares
All Mag Hy-tec covers, Diffs & tranny
Window tint
Kenwood DNX 7100 with navigation
Fo Cal separates in front and Alpines in rear
3 pod gauges, phantom 100psi boost, egt, trans
qaud RP gauge
tow package with drop hitch \
trailer break system
Sliding rear window
Smarty TNT (beta 4.2, 4.4)
MP-8
ARP Studs
Banks Techni cooler
CFM+ Ports Intake Horn
Windspeed grid delete
Snow Water Meth Stage 2
FASS 150
II STage 2 cp3 II Dual Feedline
DDP 90
injectors
BD R-700 Twins
BD manifold
4" Straight pipe with 5" tip
Billet tranny with HTS VB, goerend 15 blade left cut TQ
Kolene steels, Red eagle clutches increased count, Torrington bearings, New pump, steel front rear drum ect........
Lock up switch
Amsoil By-pass system
This adds up to over 25K in aftermarket items. 80K for miles on truck (low for a diesel) I know I am leaving off some things.
Extremely clean inside and out. Want to trade for a NR QC with low miles and really want navigation and sunroof
email me direct at [email protected]. I am in San Antonio, but will travel for the right truck.

Attachments

• IMG_7608.JPG
    IMG_7608.JPG
    480 KB · Views: 10,444
  • dodge framed.JPG
    dodge framed.JPG
    642.1 KB · Views: 5,485
Last edited:
nice rig....can i have the turbos?...im gunna melt mine soon..:D :D :D

you only made 650 with that set up? im very suprised especially with those sticks and the smarty

I'd trade that dodge to Dom, his crew cab is one nice truck!

I really want a night runner. The person that owned the truck before me posted a dyno of just under 700 hp. I guess I just don't know how to tweak it to really get the most out of it. A lot depends on the dyno from what I hear as well. Thanks for all the great comments (surprised so many nice people on a forum like this, really makes me want to own a SRT if this is the quality of the crowd). I will wait a bit to see if I can either sell it for cash and buy a nightrunner, or hopefully one will come along. I know, chance in a million. Will P.M. a couple of you about your comments. Thanks again.
Tom

motoxfreak said:
I really want a night runner. The person that owned the truck before me posted a dyno of just under 700 hp. I guess I just don't know how to tweak it to really get the most out of it. A lot depends on the dyno from what I hear as well. Thanks for all the great comments (surprised so many nice people on a forum like this, really makes me want to own a SRT if this is the quality of the crowd). I will wait a bit to see if I can either sell it for cash and buy a nightrunner, or hopefully one will come along. I know, chance in a million. Will P.M. a couple of you about your comments. Thanks again.
Tom
12.4 in the 1/4 is an excellent run for a truck that heavy, plus it looks great too (even though im not a fan of jacked up). If that truck was lowered on some rockstars and profile tires, i'd see no reason to trade...

12.4 is faster than most of the trucks on here LOL!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back