Trade 500 for 1

V10ToGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just took a 500 mile trip with my wife in her Toyota Avalon ("good gas mileage and comfortable road car"). Nice car - all leather, electric everything. Got home, hopped in the truck to run a short errand. Man, I couldn't believe the feeling - just like the first time, as they say. The sound, the power, the handling. :rock: :rock: :rock:

So I'll gladly trade 500 miles of cushy comfort for one mile in my truck! :D :D :D

I did 2200 miles in mine...Florida to California....And I hate driving, but not when it comes to my Baby!! When I went to the field and came back, it felt so good to start her up and just drive. But no B.S., I had to Jump Start a Ford first! I agree with you brother!

You all are making it harder on me, I wont see my baby for another 11 days, and then I will drive her almost 700 miles from NC to Alabama, and then might drive to TX (Ft. Hood) and then before I leave to come back to Iraq, going to have to drive all the way back to NC. Will have like 5K miles on her jsut from seeing everyone for a month.. But it will be a great month...

sgt_bo said:
You all are making it harder on me, I wont see my baby for another 11 days, and then I will drive her almost 700 miles from NC to Alabama, and then might drive to TX (Ft. Hood) and then before I leave to come back to Iraq, going to have to drive all the way back to NC. Will have like 5K miles on her jsut from seeing everyone for a month.. But it will be a great month...

Do it Bro...it's memories you will never forget!! I had a Blast, And I know what you mean about not seeing her!! I haven't seen mine since last Monday and I'm hoping I'll be able to pick her up on Friday! I'm going through depression and withdrawals!! I need my fun truck!!;) :p :D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I did 2200 miles in mine...Florida to California....And I hate driving, but not when it comes to my Baby!! When I went to the field and came back, it felt so good to start her up and just drive. But no B.S., I had to Jump Start a Ford first! I agree with you brother!
I still find myself taking the long way somewhere, or I'll go another couple of exits past mine just to drive it some more. There's nothing in the world like driving it. Even a small car with 500HP would not be the same. There's something about these big, beautiful, badass trucks that get my motor running.
BTW I've got 16,0000 miles on mine and still love every minute. I get 100 smiles per gallon! :D :D :D

I am going to get 100 smiles per gallon also, especially when I whomp on those damn L's in the area..... Wonder if I could get a state boy to race me....Krazy where is your truck right now?

I so understand. I drove my wife's BMW yesterday. I hate it. Well not really hate it, but I just love my truck. And it never fails that if I'm in her car I will run into an L or something similar.

Oh Man! I agree with all of you! Nothing like driving the beast! I also find myself driving more, just because. :D Awesome feeling!

My wife is constantly badgering me to drive our other car to save gas, but I rarely can make myself do it!! (It's an '05 Cobalt LS, nice little rig, but c'mon!)

sgt_bo said:
I am going to get 100 smiles per gallon also, especially when I whomp on those damn L's in the area..... Wonder if I could get a state boy to race me....Krazy where is your truck right now?

My truck is on a container ship to Oahu...I miss her soo bad!!:eek:

But I cant wait to see her again and cruise the island!!:D :rock:

There is nothing like pushing the Red button and hearing the 505 cubic inch 500 HP Viper V10 fire up and rev it a few times... Alot of the kids around here love my truck hell they pay me to take them for a ride in it. And the Looks you get from people in the truck is something I love about it.

WizzySRT10 said:
There is nothing like pushing the Red button and hearing the 505 cubic inch 500 HP Viper V10 fire up and rev it a few times... Alot of the kids around here love my truck hell they pay me to take them for a ride in it. And the Looks you get from people in the truck is something I love about it.

Well, I don't get paid for rides, but everyone in the office loves it.....I get more compliments from the women in the office than the men, but that's a slippery slope :D .......I have the perfect commute - 15 miles, all highway with one 3 mile open section....feel lucky I can drive this bad boy every day :rock:

Big Perm said:
Well, I don't get paid for rides, but everyone in the office loves it.....I get more compliments from the women in the office than the men, but that's a slippery slope :D .......I have the perfect commute - 15 miles, all highway with one 3 mile open section....feel lucky I can drive this bad boy every day :rock:

As long as you dont do a interview with Rosie O'donnell, they'll never know ur Ghey!!LOL!!!

I drove 900 miles from Omaha, NE to Marble Falls, TX in my 1994 Cutlass. The drive went great till I arrived in my parents neighborhood when a rear strur and strut mount failed. I am heading back in the morning and can not wait to see my 2 trucks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back