trade your srt for my gtx

hemiorangegtx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can get more pics and info if interested. i want a manual srt but im not totally set on this because i do think i want 4wd ...but if i found the right deal, id trade and live with the 2wd

gtxantenna.jpg

gtxside.jpg

gtxrear.jpg

truck looks only slightly different than the above images....

thanks for looking. im in NJ btw...if interested let me know.

Srt-10's dont come in 4wd... but good luck... nice truck

Nice looking truck !!!! Tried to get a dealer to work something up for me before I got my 10,but he didn't want to deal !! So guess what I got instead ??:rock: :rock:

Tork is correct.... There's no SRT-10s in AWD or 4WD........... all are 2WD.

D

Strange...never heard of a GTX truck until just a couple days ago..now one for sale..:marchmellow: ...welcome to the club and like Tork said no 4wd SRt10s....now an SRT8 Jeep is all wheel drive..;)

i know my post was confusing but im fully aware the srt10 truck only comes in 2wd...maybe i wrote it wrong or maybe you didnt read it right, lol.

and its a bumper cover. if i dont get rid of the gtx for an srt i plan on goin the whole 9 yards with the gtx (im talkin about the rear)...roll pan, with exhaust cut outs coming through it, a hidden hitch, flip up kit, etc...

if anyone knows anything about my gtx, it is 1 of 9 produced (i believe) 4x4s in 2004 (and possibly even in 2005)...im not 100% up to my facts but i believe those numbers are right

not sure if i wanna just level this, lift it, lower it (if i did this, itd just be lower the rear to level with the front) and id also throw on a daytona body kit on it...i love how those look

hemiorangegtx said:
i know my post was confusing but im fully aware the srt10 truck only comes in 2wd...maybe i wrote it wrong or maybe you didnt read it right, lol.

and its a bumper cover. if i dont get rid of the gtx for an srt i plan on goin the whole 9 yards with the gtx (im talkin about the rear)...roll pan, with exhaust cut outs coming through it, a hidden hitch, flip up kit, etc...

if anyone knows anything about my gtx, it is 1 of 9 produced (i believe) 4x4s in 2004 (and possibly even in 2005)...im not 100% up to my facts but i believe those numbers are right

dam that was fast lol who was it that said they wanted one?

i think it was one of the Jacks fast or fat idk :dontknow: :D

yeah i posted over on DT and they said that someone on here wanted one so i figured why not post up mine...

im a quick typer...im in class and of course id rather be on truck forums then here :D

Good looking truck, but I think someone would be hard press to find someone who would trade their SRT-10 for the gtx. Good luck with your search!

I have seen quite a few GTX trucks, but that is the first 4 door one that I have ever seen.

Bill.

Sweet truck, and just think a few days ago I didn't even know there even was such a truck!

When I traded the R/T dakota, almost got the green GTX.....rumble bee instead............it turned into a venom machine.........:rock: have you looked into puttin a blower on er ?

linemup said:
Sweet truck, and just think a few days ago I didn't even know there even was such a truck!
It was a third party creation, there was a few of the green ones around here with the paint falling off a few years ago.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back