Traded the "10"

Goose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried and tried to make it work but I ended up with two vehicle notes after my divorce and the only way I could get out was by trading both vehicles...... This is the new ride........

downsized_06150909551.jpg
[/IMG]

Goose said:
I tried and tried to make it work but I ended up with two vehicle notes after my divorce and the only way I could get out was by trading both vehicles...... This is the new ride........

[/IMG]
Beauty...just perfect...I'm not a fan of the Dodge 2500 until it's lifted and a megacab....Awesome truck...makes me miss mine right now! I would only suggest leveling the back IMHO:D
I even think mine had the same rims and tires?
DSC01579.jpg

Last edited:
It seems to have settled now and seems pretty level! I think it's going up 2 more inches..... then the mods start!!!

Goose said:
It seems to have settled now and seems pretty level! I think it's going up 2 more inches..... then the mods start!!!
How big's the lift? What kinda wheels and tires?
I don't know for Cummins but Magnaflow and MBRP sounded awesome on the Fords? Do the down pipe if you can

6" Tuff Country, 37" Swamper M-16's and XD "Hoss" wheels. As far as mods go the first round will be 5" turbo back exhaust, getting rid of the DPF. S&B CAI, EGR cooler bypass/delete, Smarty S67, and AirDog 150 lift pump.

Almost the same rim tire I had the open country MT....same lift...
Exhaust is a must....I wasn;t aware of the EGR bypass and mine kept blowing up....your gonna enjoy a lot, and diesel just droped below gas!
She's a beauty!

Congrats on the new Ride!

And another Red one is available

i tried to find one of those, too bad they were running 10k more then the srt-10.... and now i might end up buying one anyhow

Goose said:
This is the new ride........

Sweet truck. I second the opinion of leveling out the back. Sorry about the 10... HEY WAIT A MINUTE.. GOOSE..?? THAT'S who I was wondering about at the TX GTG last week. Where were you man? We were near your neck of the woods.

sorry about your "10".Just sold mine as well.Miss it Baaad!! Your new ride looks pretty damn sweet though.!!!

it's the 6.7 as soon as they get a billet tranny or a conversion to the 48re it will be time for some compound turbos and injectors!!!!

Goose said:
it's the 6.7 as soon as they get a billet tranny or a conversion to the 48re it will be time for some compound turbos and injectors!!!!

Call Dusty at HTS he specializes in the diesels with beefed up tranny's.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back