Trading in the X5

VNM PWRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As some of you might remember my Wife was having a difficult time getting Used the Quad-Cab. Not the case any more I cant the keys out of her hand or the smile of her face :D So I will be picking up a 2006 Reg cab in the next few days :rock: best deal I could find is 34K:dontknow:

Cheers J.T.

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
As some of you might remember my Wife was having a difficult time getting Used the Quad-Cab. Not the case any more I cant the keys out of her hand or the smile of her face :D So I will be picking up a 2006 Reg cab in the next few days :rock: best deal I could find is 34K:dontknow:

Cheers J.T.

Congrats! Thats about what I paid for mine. . .:rock:

I will be getting a Black one. As for mods CAI and Exhaust is a must.
Cheers J.T.

congrats man! well two is better than one! :rock: enjoying your new truck!

34K sounds good! I paid 28K for my 04 with 14K miles. I wouldn't mind owing a few grand more for an 06. How are the miles?? Ohh and congrats on the pending purchase!!!

lbstone said:
34K sounds good! I paid 28K for my 04 with 14K miles. I wouldn't mind owing a few grand more for an 06. How are the miles?? Ohh and congrats on the pending purchase!!!
3k on it not to bad:rock: ..... Now i have to wait for delivery from wood-house dodge Bill is great guy to do business with , the wait is killing me feel like a 8 year old on christmas eve :burnout:

Cheers J.T.

I know the feeling bro, mine had to have the same a nice little hoped up quad!:D

Nice thing is you can mod the hell outta your RC now:rock:

Stinker said:
I know the feeling bro, mine had to have the same a nice little hoped up quad!:D

Nice thing is you can mod the hell outta your RC now:rock:

Maybe we can meet up this summer and let the Girls have few runs at the track:D i don't think we will be to far from each other.:dontknow:
Cheers J.T.

Just spoke to the Driver and I wont be getting my ride till monday:( . That means the only car I have to drive is the kids 05 VW jetta :mad: The Q/C is off limits :( I just cant get the keys away from Her ... I guess it gives Me a littile more time to shop for mods:rock:

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Just spoke to the Driver and I wont be getting my ride till monday:( . That means the only car I have to drive is the kids 05 VW jetta :mad: The Q/C is off limits :( I just cant get the keys away from Her ... I guess it gives Me a littile more time to shop for mods:rock:

but at least you will have it for 4/1/07:D :D :D

Whitesnake said:
but at least you will have it for 4/1/07:D :D :D

Cant wait fell like kid on Christmas eve:eek: :eek: Your truck looks sweat on those 24's maybe 26's:dontknow:

Whitesnake said:
26" :D :D :D

thanks!

Big Pimping :rock: :rock: :rock: Damn 26's some big $$$ looks like you might wana lift the rear a half inch do the rears rub real bad??

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Big Pimping :rock: :rock: :rock: Damn 26's some big $$$ looks like you might wana lift the rear a half inch do the rears rub real bad??

a little, but we are working on that problem!:D

Whitesnake said:
a little, but we are working on that problem!:D

You could get some shackels for a 05 Ram 4x4 or new Blocks:dontknow: I had some similar problems on my 04 Furd Screw

:D
06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
You could get some shackels for a 05 Ram 4x4 or new Blocks:dontknow: I had some similar problems on my 04 Furd Screw

DAD'S GOT THAT COVERED...THANKS

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back