Trainman is gaining steam!

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
We need to ask Jerry for autographs! 175K views and counting.:rock:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnKU_L68OMk]Ford Lightning(s) vs Ram Srt10 1/4 Mile Racing - YouTube[/ame]

^ please go troll another forum. You giving lightning owners here a bad name. I wish an admin would delete post 3 and 4 so this thread can be cleaned up.

^ please go troll another forum. You giving lightning owners here a bad name. I wish an admin would delete post 3 and 4 so this thread can be cleaned up.

Please show me where I am trolling? Around here, SRT10s don't go the tracks. Most of the go on cruises and get driven, just don't show up racing. If I want to see what 10's run with certain mods, youtube and forums are my only option.

Sorry your skin is so thin.

Please show me where I am trolling? Around here, SRT10s don't go the tracks. Most of the go on cruises and get driven, just don't show up racing. If I want to see what 10's run with certain mods, youtube and forums are my only option.

Sorry your skin is so thin.
yeah none of us race???????:stoned:

yeah none of us race???????:stoned:

I said around here... You're in NM. Im in washington. there are some big power trucks up here(ram from hell) but they don't hit the track. I've got 2 SRT10's on base I've invited to the track and both said "I dont race"
Which is fine, i'm not bagging on anyone. I know a ton of lightnings that don't either.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back