Traveling banner intrest

Is a traveling banner a good idea ?

• Total voters
Jason used to be in Jacksonville, is now in Dallas...or was that Justin????

Great idea Mikey! :rock:

Here's a couple of rules, that if followed, SHOULD create a pretty easy going process to get this banner from one person to the next. . .

I wouldn't think a full size banner will be needed, maybe something the size of a posterboard? Something cheap/easy to ship. :)

Rule #1
The banner needs to be shipped via FedEx, UPS, or Certified Mail. No dropping it into a regular box/envelope and mailing it. Give the tracking number to the next person in line.

Rule #2
Only supporting members may participate.
elite.bmp

Rule #3
Don't hog space on the banner. There needs to be space for a lot of people.

Rule #4
Please don't keep the banner for more than 7-10 days. Take plenty of pictures of it "in action" (Pics of the banner hanging out with the dog on the couch, take it to a damn concert, be creative!) after the first few days, it would be great if you could go ahead and mail it off a little sooner. Some people are going to waiting a long time for this, so keep that under consideration.

Rule #5
Don't forget to sign the bill and get creative. Take lots of pictures, and feel free to include some cheapie souvenir for the next person to receive it. (No one person keeps the trinket, its just funny/fun to see a little suprise in the box)

Rule #6
PM the person that you are to ship the banner to and get their mailing address and name. PM me or TheSickness or any of the admin if you have any problems with this. If a member doesn't respond when we try to get their address, they will be bumped to the bottom of the list.

I know I put my name on the list now its gone:dontknow: can I please join the party.

davo19 said:
i would like to get in, but dont know how to copy and paste
TheSickness
MYuGiOh
CCFEYH
ntw0rk
Roz-SRT
eddie102870
Prof
moparracing
Borden3 SRT
davo19

TheSickness
MYuGiOh
CCFEYH
ntw0rk
Roz-SRT
eddie102870
Prof
moparracing
Borden3 SRT
davo19
Brat
Yellowfeverquad
Amtrucker22

amtrucker22 said:
TheSickness
MYuGiOh
CCFEYH
ntw0rk
Roz-SRT
eddie102870
Prof
moparracing
Borden3 SRT
davo19
Brat
Amtrucker22
thanks my brother.:rock:

TheSickness
MYuGiOh
CCFEYH
ntw0rk
Roz-SRT
eddie102870
Prof
moparracing
Borden3 SRT
davo19
Brat
Yellowfeverquad
Amtrucker22
Silverback

I'm in. :)

Good idea son. :rock:

I also liked Jeff's idea to go by regions. That way more people could sign it all at once. Besides, it's a great reason to have a get together.:D

TheSickness
MYuGiOh
CCFEYH
ntw0rk
Roz-SRT
eddie102870
Prof
moparracing
Borden3 SRT
davo19
Brat
Yellowfeverquad
Amtrucker22
Silverback
azpyroguy

TheSickness
MYuGiOh
CCFEYH
ntw0rk
Roz-SRT
eddie102870
Prof
moparracing
Borden3 SRT
davo19
Brat
Yellowfeverquad
Amtrucker22
Silverback
azpyroguy
Django

This should prove (to be very) interesting.........I'll play along..

D

TheSickness
MYuGiOh
CCFEYH
ntw0rk
Roz-SRT
eddie102870
Prof
moparracing
Borden3 SRT
davo19
Brat
Yellowfeverquad
Amtrucker22
Silverback
azpyroguy
Django
Black1

I'm in! :rock:

I'd just like to add that this poll should have more voting options than just great idea and stupid idea....

My best guess is that this is a nice plan if it comes together, but with as many participants as an entire forum (potentially) this has about as much chance of breaking down (along the way) as 40yr old Yugo traveling from Boston to fkn Bangkok............

But, it'll be entertaining to follow the oddessy..........

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back