Truck cover question

Rho D

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put this. Maybe someone can help me out. I live in So FL and my garage is not big enough for by truck so I have to use a car cover. For the past 2.5 yrs, I have used the Wolf Automotive from Summit Racing w/ the UV protection. I went to order a new one this week and Summit said that Wolf is no longer in business.

Anyone know of a good outside truck cover w/ UV protection that can hold up to the SFL weather (lots of rain and sun)?

Thanks

Rho D said:
I wasn't sure where to put this. Maybe someone can help me out. I live in So FL and my garage is not big enough for by truck so I have to use a car cover. For the past 2.5 yrs, I have used the Wolf Automotive from Summit Racing w/ the UV protection. I went to order a new one this week and Summit said that Wolf is no longer in business.

Anyone know of a good outside truck cover w/ UV protection that can hold up to the SFL weather (lots of rain and sun)?

Thanks
Take a look at this place. http://www.calcarcover.com/cover_find.aspx

coverking.com has some top notch covers:rock: :rock: :rock:

My truck has stayed outside since new. I have a Noah California car cover, it was about 350.00 and is a great fit, no complaints.

Rho D said:

Thanks

There are many types of breathable fabrics available. The big difference in price between the cheap covers (and tarps) and the good covers is due to the breathable fabrics. Never ever cover a car with a non-breathable cover. Condensation build-up under the cover can do lots of damage.

I have the max cover from empire its a 3 layer cover made from Tyvek developed by DuPont.

http://empirecovers-review.blogspot.com/

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back