Truck Cover

wheredwhogo?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have a California Car cover for the regular cab SRT10. It is padded and has never been used outside. Made a hole for antenna. $100 plus shipping.

TREKER said:
You have a pic you can take? I'll take it I guess. What is shipping to 11716? These are the choices for the Cal cover.

http://www.calcarcover.com/cover_find2.aspx

thank you, that link helped....and it was not the most expensive one...it is the dustop and its Taupe. I will work on getting you pics if you like. I just landed in DC right now. Will ship it tomorrow if you would like. Let me know.

wheredwhogo? said:
thank you, that link helped....and it was not the most expensive one...it is the dustop and its Taupe. I will work on getting you pics if you like. I just landed in DC right now. Will ship it tomorrow if you would like. Let me know.

Okay. pics will help alot. I am interested...

Trekker , grab it bud, wheredowhogo is def a top class person, and want buy nothing but the best,
I know mine has been outside for a year bud, snow, hail, winds rain, storms, all and you can ppull the cover off and not a piece of dirt one.

I have allways jsut gotten a cheap cover, but after this one I bought one for the challey bro, it is really nice and tough:rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Trekker , grab it bud, wheredowhogo is def a top class person, and want buy nothing but the best,
I know mine has been outside for a year bud, snow, hail, winds rain, storms, all and you can ppull the cover off and not a piece of dirt one.

I have allways jsut gotten a cheap cover, but after this one I bought one for the challey bro, it is really nice and tough:rock:

Is it the same one? The dustop?

mine is a part number 16710 if that helps buddy

Not really. At the website that model number is for WAAG Rear Bumper Guards :D

I trust that it is a good price for a quality item by a well respected member here.. That above all is most important to me.

TREKER said:
Not really. At the website that model number is for WAAG Rear Bumper Guards :D

I trust that it is a good price for a quality item by a well respected member here.. That above all is most important to me.
LOLOL it does sag in the rear, but it works out good I can wrap it under the rear:D

but wheredwhogo is def a top notch dude for sure:rock:

if he has a number or you do I can look and see what what cost is, but I guarantee that his price aint close to it , the california covers are def a little bit of $$

LOLOL it does sag in the rear, but it works out good I can wrap it under the rear:D

but wheredwhogo is def a top notch dude for sure:rock:

if he has a number or you do I can look and see what what cost is, but I guarantee that his price aint close to it , the california covers are def a little bit of $$

Well its listed for $269 on their site for the cover he mentioned. I know its a good deal and I'll prob go with it tomorrow.

TREKER said:
Well its listed for $269 on their site for the cover he mentioned. I know its a good deal and I'll prob go with it tomorrow.
i think you'll be happy dude, the prob I have is I get in to much of a hurry and yank the covers off, and most of them end up ripped, this one , I have naturally done the same, but it hasnt ripped, dont look bad, and even thru all that weather, I can pull it off and the truck still has a shine, if you use it for jsut a dust cover bud, i think you'll be more than happy with it

Trekker you'll be happy i have two of the same kind for my 70 monte carlo and my 70 chevelle! they are the shit! Get it! I know you'll be happy! If you dont I will!!! :D For eveyone else out there next time you order one from cali car cover tell them you have a non-retractable antena and they'll make a sleeve to cover it!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back