Truck got hit

21Bubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
05 QC Need rear bumper cover. Middle piece and right side. Also metal bracket under the tail light. Prefer black. Thanks.

Tried x2buiders and so far have gotten no reply. I will try your other suggestion tomorrow. Thanks.

I was just wondering if some one on here may have something?

Tried x2buiders and so far have gotten no reply. I will try your other suggestion tomorrow. Thanks.

I was just wondering if some one on here may have something?

Give it sometime someone may reply soon. But as far as X2 goes, just bug the shit out of them and they will eventually answer. They are good people even if they are terrible at answering their phone and when you do Kevin will likely be the one to answer. Cleveland pick a part is good too, they are almost sure to be the ones to have what you need. They have an EBay store so it wouldn't hurt to check it out there first.

I can get you new parts but I don't have any old ones in my inventory.

I can get you new parts but I don't have any old ones in my inventory.

Let me know what you can do. LightingRaper is going to get back to me, Cleveland pic apart has a complete set only and still no love from x2builders.

Let me know what you can do. LightingRaper is going to get back to me, Cleveland pic apart has a complete set only and still no love from x2builders.

Lightningraper is a good guy, he will take care of you. If for any reason that falls through let me know.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back