truck got side swipped by a tractor

shorty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a farm tractor went out of control and ripped the drivers side of my 10. In need of front and rear door cladding plus the cladding for the rear fender. Drivers side on my 2005.
Thanks for any help.
Shorty

It's not April 1st, so this isn't funny :( :( :(

a few pics. I have the cladding behind read door and the front one is usable but both doors and rear quarter panel are bad.

Attachments

• IMG_0596.jpg
    IMG_0596.jpg
    728.3 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0601.jpg
    IMG_0601.jpg
    650.2 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0598.jpg
    IMG_0598.jpg
    593.4 KB · Views: 109
a few more

Attachments

• IMG_0597.jpg
    IMG_0597.jpg
    741.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0602.jpg
    IMG_0602.jpg
    514.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0599.jpg
    IMG_0599.jpg
    667.3 KB · Views: 74
Damn those souped up Farm tractors!!! :D Must have been twin turbo'd and nitrous injected. Nasty!! . No market for old farm equipment, might as well soup them up! ..... Sorry to hear of your predicament......

Damn those souped up Farm tractors!!! :D Must have been twin turbo'd and nitrous injected. Nasty!! . No market for old farm equipment, might as well soup them up! ..... Sorry to hear of your predicament......

Nah, brand new JD with a kid admiring my ride and the clutch slipped. No one hurt so all is well. Hoping I can find the parts. $5800 is the quote but only 1/2 paint job. Happened to be a city tractor so the city manager said fix it and fix ti right and we will pay.

Nah, brand new JD with a kid admiring my ride and the clutch slipped. No one hurt so all is well. Hoping I can find the parts. $5800 is the quote but only 1/2 paint job. Happened to be a city tractor so the city manager said fix it and fix ti right and we will pay.

This accident would bankrupt my town. I think that's our yearly budget.

Sorry man. I had the little side cladding that's behind the rear door, fall off. Need to 3M tape it.

checking inventory now, I believe I have most of it.

checking inventory now, I believe I have most of it.

that would a real blessing. the repair shop says if the parts can't be found the ins. co has to total the truck. 1sst that would be stupid for the amount of damage and second I want MY truck---not someone else's.

that would a real blessing. the repair shop says if the parts can't be found the ins. co has to total the truck. 1sst that would be stupid for the amount of damage and second I want MY truck---not someone else's.

Is your truck at a reputable shop? They better pay up. Your truck was clean boss:(

Is your truck at a reputable shop? They better pay up. Your truck was clean boss:(

The tractor that hit my truck belonged to the city of Emory. The body man said ins. usually will only pay for 1/2 the truck to be painted as the damage was only on one side. Also he said that most ins companies will not pay for decrease value without going to court.

The city manager said, "fix it right" meaning repaint the whole thing and "make it right". "Our fault and we will make it right".

I have everything except the rear door cladding.

front fender, front door, cab corner and bed side.

I don't think I have your number shorty, viperhauler said he does and he will contact you with pictures, prices, etc.

Can't tell you how much this helps. thanks a bunch---that Southern for a lot.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back