Truck is done, got a few vids and pics

ViperPowa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sup guys, aint been on for a while but I put everything on my truck with the help of my friend and I'm loving the new found power, not to mention the badass sound. Mods are Belangers long tubes, catless mids, Mopar/Borla exhaust, fabbed up pipes welded from secondary mids to mufflers, SCT, and already had caltracs on.

Now this is the first time I've done headers so I made a rookie mistake of not putting the lock washers in. Sorry, I'm a noob, didn't know I had to put the lockwashers in along with the flatwashers and as of right now I only have the flat washers on the header bolts. I have been checking the bolts and so far so good. Are the lockwashers an absolute must to put in? Or is it fine to run just the flat washers alone? If so I'll put the lock washers in on my next day off. I've heard after a while even they will get warped flat from the heat and start to loose their "locking ability" :dontknow:

Anyways a few pics

Out with the old
67185d1224748926-recipe-12s-copy-picture-050.jpg

In with the new
ViperTruck006.jpg

ViperTruck007.jpg

ViperTruck003.jpg

ViperTruck002.jpg

ViperTruck011.jpg

ViperTruck010.jpg

ViperTruck014.jpg

ViperTruck015.jpg

DSC04819.jpg

Heres a few vids. First two is with just the Belangers and catless mids on, open exhaust after the midpipes. Third is with the entire exhaust on as well. All are with the SCT on the low 91oct setting.

I want to thank everyone on here for all the help every time I had a problem or needed advise. This place is great and I'm damn proud to be a part of it!:rock: Aloha

Kauka

Last edited:
Sounds loud as hell!!!! LOL

How you like the increased power? You can really feel a difference in the throttle response after removing the cats IMO.

Truck looks great too.

patrick

Thanks guys for all the kudos:rock: I'll try to get some more vids up of the truck in action, sorry for the truck being so diry in the videos, went a week and a half without a wash since it was up on ramps and jackstands for so long.

Patrick, the power increase is very impressive, and that's on the low setting. I haven't run it on the mid/93 oct. setting yet. The videos don't do the sound any justice honestly, in person it sounds allot deeper. WOT sounds badass.

Black pearl, I bought everything from Roe Racing, the Belangers, catless mids, Mopar/Borla exhaust, and SCT came out to a little over $3,300 before shipping.

One piece of advice I can give is if anyone is wanting to do this setup, you will either have to have a small section of piping fabbed up at the local Midas/muffler shop etc., or re-use this peice of your stock exhaust
DSC04850.jpg

DSC04849.jpg

I chose to have some better(at least nicer looking:D) grade piping custom fabbed to fit between the second parts of the midpipes and the new mufflers. I would reccomend if anyone does this set-up to do the same, the ugly little stock section would just throw the whole look off. Seems like the sound is getting louder as the exhaust breaks in more, checked and theres no exhaust leaks. The header gaskets that come with the Belangers are junk, you will need to buy new OEM gaskets, around 60 sum'n bucks. Any questions with instalation or whatnot pm me or just post up here.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back