Truck & Items for Sale

WAZZSUP said:
I have stock nuts as well...however I tried trading one a few years ago for some JMD radiator hoses.... :)

Stock Nuts?????????

Last edited:
...yeah

Wifey said:
Stock Nuts?????????

Yeah stock nuts....those are what most people use. Lance Armstrong does not have stock nuts. His were made by X-Metal...where the nuts are hand made. Some of the guys on this site have traded away one or more of their stock nuts to get where they are at in life, or for what they have sitting in the driveway. My feelings have always been ....if I'm going to trade one of my stockers......it better be something worth while.

A man should always enhance the stock nuts and grease them accordingly...is this in the offensive section yet hahahahaha

STOCK NUTZ and OE Thermostat gone...thanks Wifey. Still have the Stage II PCM, the Mopar Gen III emblem, and of course the Truck. Thanks to everyone who inquired and purchased.

WAZZSUP said:
Yeah stock nuts....those are what most people use. Lance Armstrong does not have stock nuts. His were made by X-Metal...where the nuts are hand made. Some of the guys on this site have traded away one or more of their stock nuts to get where they are at in life, or for what they have sitting in the driveway. My feelings have always been ....if I'm going to trade one of my stockers......it better be something worth while.
I think that's why Malibu Barbie aka Nowwhat sold the super tank, he needed the funds to get his nut back, the replacement got sent to the wrong address ...... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ironhead said:
exhaust still for sale??

Exhaust is gone. I have a gen III Mopar OE badge and the DC Stage II PCM left.

Chase, got the shifter today....thanks! I'll send the pics that you need this weekend. Is that soon enough?

Glad you got the shifter. This weekend will work great for the pics. Thanks.

You should...thanks again. I am still waiting on tracking numbers...long story..sorry for the delay.

Hey chase…. I did receive the hood grill it was delivered today like you said… thanks alot. It is really a very nice piece :D . I can’t wait to install it… I hope this weekend. By the way thanks for taking the extra time an effort on the packaging job.
:rock: :rock: :rock:

Joe

Joe,
Glad you received the piece and like it. Be very careful on the un-install of the OE piece. It is hard to get the sliver clips off of the plastic pieces. Thanks again.

Let me know if you have yet to receive your tracking #

Chase, Got the battery box and the drop in they look great
Thanks for the excellent fast service.
Cheers

Warranty:
3 years through 7/25/09 or 36k; and 8 year 80k Limited powertrain warranty. Truck not put in use until 7/25/06.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back