Truck running terrible on NOS

WAZZSUP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...so I stopped and picked up some NOS at the gas station. If 150 shot is good, how much better could it run on NOS fuel. Anyway the price was right if you bought 2 dogs and a bag o chips. I snagged 3 bottles as did my son. Mixed it with 1/2 a tank of turbo blue...now the truck runs like eddie has tried tuning it WTF? Maybe the gas cap is leaking, I'll check that and update you guys.....but for now, don't use it without a SCT Controller

1.jpg

or ya got a dose of water/sugar in your tank??????:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

hair of the dog is the best out there:rock:

GADodgetech said:
Hennessey runs these in all of his vehicles.

lmao:rock: :slug: :rock: :slug: :rock:

all you need to do is tighen the nut on the rear crosstie next to the second bolt on the right ,,,make sure you dont tight the left one it will throw your altitude proximity bearing off ;) !

Ironhead said:
all you need to do is tighen the nut on the rear crosstie next to the second bolt on the right ,,,make sure you dont tight the left one it will throw your altitude proximity bearing off ;) !

What if the one up behind the forward crosstie on the left is over torqued and you try to loosen it but it is crossthreaded along with the left and right zagnuts?:dontknow:

Ironhead said:

torque spec ?....Kevin would have it posted already and pics :)

Last edited:
WAZZSUP said:
torque spec ?....Keven would have it posted already and pics :)

You misspelled his name so now he may never post those specs!:mad: ;) :D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
What if the one up behind the forward crosstie on the left is over torqued and you try to loosen it but it is crossthreaded along with the left and right zagnuts?:dontknow:

then you have to get the special wrench to remove it :D BFH:p

you know i dont drink anymore ,,,i dont drink any less either:D

WAZZSUP said:
...so I stopped and picked up some NOS at the gas station. If 150 shot is good, how much better could it run on NOS fuel. Anyway the price was right if you bought 2 dogs and a bag o chips. I snagged 3 bottles as did my son. Mixed it with 1/2 a tank of turbo blue...now the truck runs like eddie has tried tuning it WTF? Maybe the gas cap is leaking, I'll check that and update you guys.....but for now, don't use it without a SCT Controller

1.jpg

with the times you've been posting:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back