Truck Stolen

RedRamRules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my truck stolen early sunday, they managed to recover it with damages :(. Still waiting to hear what the fiscal damage will be like, but I'm letting insurance figure it all out. Man this sucks.

Damn Juan! :mad: :(

I'm extremely sorry to hear this! Hope the insurance company compensates you accordingly!!

Juan so sorry to hear about your truck being stolen. At least you got it back. Did you have Lo-Jack? If you did then you are entitled to $10K (I believe that is the correct amount).

did they catch the culprits---they should be tar and featered then pushed down a sliding board full of razor blades into a pit of alcohol

Sorry to hear that!

The cure to that is to find the thieves, go get a six pack and a 22 cal weapon then you gut shoot them and drink beer and watch the scum die.:rock: :elefant:

THE SAD THING IS THEY STOLE IT. I HOPE IF YOU KEEP IT YOU CAN GET IT BACK AS GOOD AS IT WAS

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope it can be repaired as good as new or better. I hope they catch the aholes.

HOT RAM said:
Hate to hear that !!

Thieves should have a hand cut off for punishment !

Can't say that I disagree, but in this twisted country that would lead them to claim disability, and us paying their way for the rest of thier lives...:mad:

I believe in the saying 'Dead Men Tell No Lies'.

Hamrhead said:
Can't say that I disagree, but in this twisted country that would lead them to claim disability, and us paying their way for the rest of thier lives...:mad:

I believe in the saying 'Dead Men Tell No Lies'.

You hit that right on the nail.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back