trying to setup a G-Tech. Need to know wieght of an RC 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried to search but I am on I-phone posting still driving. Trying to get the G-Tech set up and I need to know the exact wieght of the RC. TIA.

What you will find is that the g tech meter wont pick up the rpms properly and consistantly. Turn the lights on, rpms go wacky. Good luck with yours, I sent mine back.

patrick

My Rc weighed in at 4800 pounds at the track . 2004 RC... And the Gtech works like shit... not acurate at all ... well the one i have anyway...

G-tech was worthless in the Viper truck. The RPM's would not set. Why is it in these trucks it does not work?

Greg Z said:
G-tech was worthless in the Viper truck. The RPM's would not set. Why is it in these trucks it does not work?

When I called g tech support up to ask that same question the techs response was........"dodge electronics are for shit"........I kid you not, that is what he said to me. I had just spent $45k on my truck and this idiot is insulting it and me. So...... I am returning the favor and letting everybody know (for 4 years now) that g tech sucks and dont buy one!!

So why wont it work in a dodge? G tech electronics are for shit!!! LOL

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
When I called g tech support up to ask that same question the techs response was........"dodge electronics are so high tech and we aren't"........I kid you not, that is what he said to me. I had just spent $45k on my truck and this idiot is insulting it and me. So...... I am returning the favor and letting everybody know (for 4 years now) that g tech sucks and dont buy one!!

So why wont it work in a dodge? G tech electronics are for shit!!! LOL

patrick

This is what G tech meant.....

my RC weighed in at 4995 with a half load of fuel, bone stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back