tuner

brandon93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just received my sct tuner from 505srt today, add let me tell ya, why i didnt do it long ago ill never know, but holy f@#k dont she work now!!!!!
thanks to 505srt for the prompt service worth every penny :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

brandon93 said:
just received my sct tuner from 505srt today, add let me tell ya, why i didnt do it long ago ill never know, but holy f@#k dont she work now!!!!!
thanks to 505srt for the prompt service worth every penny :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

A good tune REALLY wakes these trucks up!
PM sent...

Ronnie

kennygene said:
What is the dyno difference?

For my truck (Quad Cab), a catback & tune gave me 35 wheel BUT the actual gains climbing toward the PEAK numbers (or "under the curve"), as it is sometimes called, are higher than that; and there is a whopping increase in torque.

These mods alone should chop nearly a full second off of your 1/4 mile times.
CAUTION: The next second off of your e.t. is considerably more expensive! ;)

Ronnie

I have the catback but the tune is stock. I am currently running 433/469 at the wheels. What is yours running?

rottenronnie said:
For my truck (Quad Cab), a catback & tune gave me 35 wheel BUT the actual gains climbing toward the PEAK numbers (or "under the curve"), as it is sometimes called, are higher than that; and there is a whopping increase in torque.

CAUTION: The next second off of your e.t. is considerably more expensive! ;)

Ronnie

Losing the cats and adding the DC Performance stage 2 tune is the best power increasing combo mod IMO.. ....and the best bang for the buck!

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back