Tuner???

pm.racing

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok guys where do I find a Tuner? What is the better to buy and what are their prices? I checked JTS and JMB and couldnt find any?? I just couldnt see purchasing blindly after getting all the great info Ive got so far...:damnmate:

Just an CAI and will have exhaust within the next week or so....within the year I will have a 150 shot of NOS and other than that I dont see doing much more except thermostat and minor stuff.

Torri @ unleashed Tuning - talk to Stinker aka Tony he will get u hooked up

Are yall talking about Tony Gonyon from SCT??? I know a Tony I used to race with him and his wife.. He works for SCT in Florida...

pm.racing said:
Are yall talking about Tony Gonyon from SCT??? I know a Tony I used to race with him and his wife.. He works for SCT in Florida...

no. lol

talk to Tony @ JTS - he will get you hooked up with Torrie at Unleashed for the SCT

Just to clarify even more for ya bud... goo to the venders section and to the JTS Performance threads... Thats Tony... He's kinda ugly but none the less a great guy.. hahahaha

Lmao, I just called the Tony I know at SCT in Florida and him and Torrie do the tunes. Torrie does most of the Trucks it's just a trip at how small the world is. Tony is a wizzard with SCT so Torrie must be jam up. Tony has helped me at the races more than a few times. His wife has a wicked twin turbo mustang... Thanks again guys!!!

pm.racing said:
Lmao, I just called the Tony I know at SCT in Florida and him and Torrie do the tunes. Torrie does most of the Trucks it's just a trip at how small the world is. Tony is a wizzard with SCT so Torrie must be jam up. Tony has helped me at the races more than a few times. His wife has a wicked twin turbo mustang... Thanks again guys!!!

Yeah Tony G and I have known each other for a looonng time. Go ahead and ask him about my calibration level ;)

Yea he spoke very well of ya...lol heard yall are getting ready to do a Dyno Special....Well pulling my pcm id now and will be in touch!!

1fast10 said:
Just to clarify even more for ya bud... goo to the venders section and to the JTS Performance threads... Thats Tony... He's kinda ugly but none the less a great guy.. hahahaha
To Clarify I am Tony, aka Stinker, aka venom performance

Torrie from unleashed tuning is not a vendor here as yet, so most folks contact me then I put them in touch with torrie until he becomes a vendor here, its not Tony at SCT:)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
To Clarify I am Tony, aka Stinker, aka venom performance

Torrie from unleashed tuning is not a vendor here as yet, so most folks contact me then I put them in touch with torrie until he becomes a vendor here, its not Tony at SCT:)

There is another Tony involved Tony. You will meet him Saturday.

pm.racing said:
Yea he spoke very well of ya...lol heard yall are getting ready to do a Dyno Special....Well pulling my pcm id now and will be in touch!!

PM me if you need anything. You coming out Saturday ?

Too far, I wish I could, I will get all my mods finished then ill take the vacation and come down... but I'm getting my information now to get it ordered from yall.

Hey guys, I tell ya if I ever hit the Lottery I'm buying Tony and Torrie....There two of the most helpful guys I have ever met...
Thats what we ought to do get a lottery pool going if we all win we can only use the money on mods....lmao

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back