Tuners?

Hollaboost

Reaction score
Are there any other tuners for srt 10 RC besides the sct tuner? And if not how reliable are the tunes from the sct, and if i get the sct can i take my truck to any dyno and they can use the sct to tune it or would i not even need the sct for them to tune it?:dontknow:

I suggest you order your SCT from Torrie at Unleashedtuning.com. He will pre-load 3 tunes into it for you, unless you have a bunch of mods then he may need to send you tunes via e-mail.

That is sounding like the only and best option, do i just get a wide band sensor and report back to him and he hopefully sends a tune thats closer and better? thanks for the info so far!

The SCT is a device that can rewrite tunes to the PCM. It can store 3 custom tunes and the original stock tune. It is married to the truck by the VIN. Torrie has a number of "canned" tunes. They are realitively safe! Call him and he can direct you to which canned tune will work for you. Dyno sheets can be sent to him via email, he can then adjust the tune for your conditions. He will email the new tune to you so you can upload it to the SCT and then upload to the PCM. The shop with the dyno may have the SCT software and a competent tuner . There are no adjustments you ,yourself can do with the tuner. just load or unload tunes. When you sell the truck, the SCT tuner should go with it . if not, you will need to replace the stock tune to the truck to unlock it or it will be useless to you for any other vehicle.

I don't know if the sct can go from truck to truck but I'll have one for sale shortly bc I'm getting a vec on the way. It's already on the way actually

Where is torrie located? I have a friend that just order LT headers, and a cam for a SRT10 RC and will need a tune

Where is torrie located? I have a friend that just order LT headers, and a cam for a SRT10 RC and will need a tune

jacksonville,fl but he can remote tune. all you need to do is find a dyno close by

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back