Turbo 400!???

By the way.... I think this thread topic was 400 turbo tranny not what have u posted in the past!!!!!! :d

Man steve your jsut being an ass??????

Joe is a really good person and has alot nicer truck then most on the forum, and works hard to keep it an is doing what he thinks best.

another reason I loose respect for some on this forum lately

It's ok Tony! I think he's probrably mad about the game this past weekend! Oh yeah! Been a member since feb 2007 and still have no friends!!! Gee I wonder y!!???

Well Mr Fireboy your faulty 50k dollar truck has been exposed for the whole world to see. With its malfunctioning hydraulic slush box and whatever has been maliciously hidden from the innocent eyes of this forum. I rest my case.:)

I've posted any problems I've had with my truck on this forum for anyone to see and have never tried to hide anything! Whatever your problem is.... Take it elsewhere! I don't come on here whoring anyones thread and talking shit! Go else where with it. I don't play the games!!!

I've posted any problems I've had with my truck on this forum for anyone to see and have never tried to hide anything! Whatever your problem is.... Take it elsewhere! I don't come on here whoring anyones thread and talking shit! Go else where with it. I don't play the games!!!
I just cannot say what this about . Do you have any Idea? Is this posssibly the reason that it is? Please send me a detailed explanation for this! This is absolutely preposterous! All this discussion for what ?
:burnout::burnout:

Neither! I think he's just bored or his boyfriend isn't home so he's killing time!!!

i know he's looking for 5k posts...but jesus...

there's a ho thread somewhere...

now look...i'm doing it...

did i say t400?...with a gv?

cuz i meant to...

Hey I was trained by the Best Post hoes on this forum. Where is EARL!!!!!!!!!!!

Jfireboy -----another option is to check out the batram ---contact Carl and see what he used when he put an auto in his......

I think I'm gonna stick with the 48re and do the best I can to bullet proof it for the third time round! I'm actually gonna drive it suncoast myself and they said I could watch them dismantle it and build it back. Said he would have it done in one day. Thanks though for the info.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back