Turned down an L

FlyingLow said:
12.3, nice run. What are your mods?
4lb lower, ported blower, k/N, mac exhaust with gutted cats.

I was at that nov track rental with you, red lightning with black rims and black stripes.:rock:

i killed a ranger xlt last night on the way home. i was in Jase's honda ridgeline:D i just had the oil changed so that gave me an advantage. that and his muffler was dragging the ground.

Good kill Eddie, kicked his ass and probably didn't exceed the speed limit.:rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
I just love some of these old posts...

Geeze Jack, you must'a been bored. I don't know if Juan (fastblksrt) posts on this forum anymore. He lives here in Houston and even works in my company, :dontknow: but I just haven't seen him in a long time.

FATJACK said:
Good kill Eddie, kicked his ass and probably didn't exceed the speed limit.:rock: :rock:
i did but on ly by 2 mph:D

I had a very similar situation happen to me after I first got the 10. I was driving down I45 South heading to my parents, with my 6yr old in the front seat when a black lightning did the same thing, I just ignored him and smiled. All along he keeps bouncing on my passenger side, where he could clearly see my son, I think it got to him when I gave him and his girl the thumbs down and shook my head. He then tried to blow it up.....I think he may have gotten to 90 mph before red line:D :D :D

My familly is way more important than proving that a ferd has nothing compared to the "beast":rock:

A rousch stage 1 gt mustang tried to race me the other day, revving up his engine and looking over at me smiling. But I had my girl in the car and I know she does not approve of me racing since we know someone who just died from the exact same thing. So I passed on it.

100 degree day ill race a lightning with my hemi and i will beat him off the line every time with the heat it kinda hinders them just a tad. my daughter is always with me and so bumb ass will pull up next to me reving his engine and i can ignore the hell out of them untill she looks at me and says get'em daddy as she tightens her seat belt and she dont tell mommy either.

raceram9 said:
100 degree day ill race a lightning with my hemi and i will beat him off the line every time with the heat it kinda hinders them just a tad. my daughter is always with me and so bumb ass will pull up next to me reving his engine and i can ignore the hell out of them untill she looks at me and says get'em daddy as she tightens her seat belt and she dont tell mommy either.

thats because the L tires are spinning. Never known a stock hemi truck to spin the tires (unless your footbreaking) . The gears are a horrible restriction in a stock hemi truck. A L even in 100 degree heat will take a stock hemi off the line and never have to look back

OK, I got a new neighbor across the street. Not only is he a Richmond Tx cop, but he is a Lightning owner....He wants to go to the track this weekend, lets just say I got a good ol' WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD for him coming.

Fahrenheit said:
OK, I got a new neighbor across the street. Not only is he a Richmond Tx cop, but he is a Lightning owner....He wants to go to the track this weekend, lets just say I got a good ol' WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD for him coming.

hehhehe.... :congrats: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back