TWO 305/40R/22 Toyo Proxes Tires- Like NEW

BIG NANA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
i'll buy them. theres lots of tread left? u take paypal?? whats shipping to 23 Upland Bay west Brooks Alberta Canada?
t1r1n1?

hmmm how much for ur 2? will the patch effect speed rating?

Psycho Mythic said:
I have the other 2 but one has a patch in it. They have probly a bit over 50 - 60% tread on them...

do you need these two C? I'll send them to you if you do?

lukedovichak said:
i'll buy them. theres lots of tread left? u take paypal?? whats shipping to 23 Upland Bay west Brooks Alberta Canada?
t1r1n1?

I lowered the buy it now on ebay to 185.00 for the pair, but if Cody needs them to replace those other two, then I'll have to give them to him first.

BIG NANA said:
I lowered the buy it now on ebay to 185.00 for the pair, but if Cody needs them to replace those other two, then I'll have to give them to him first.
If you had asked me the other day i would have definately needed them, but i have new tires now. I really appriciate the offer but try and get some of your money back out of them:rock:

But if there are any other parts for my truck you need to get rid of ill be glad to take them:D (like upper a-arms):D

lukedovichak said:
t1r1n1?

Clean out your PM files, I can not leave you a message, and they are on ebay now.

I put a bid in there in for $107. But until someone bids against me it won't go up. I know that is still not high enough for the reserve but thought I would bid...

amtrucker22 said:
I put a bid in there in for $107. But until someone bids against me it won't go up. I know that is still not high enough for the reserve but thought I would bid...

I set the reserve for 155.00, but I did that because the winner will have to pay shipping, where if they hit buy it now, I'll include shipping, but thanks for the bid.

Well, they did not sell on ebay, I'm sending a second chance to the high bidder for 122.50, maybe they'll bite.

BIG NANA said:
Well, they did not sell on ebay, I'm sending a second chance to the high bidder for 122.50, maybe they'll bite.
Damn!! I listed the front tires 3 days ago (the 265/40R22's) with a buy it now for $150 plus $33 for shipping and they sold the next day on there:dontknow: :dontknow:

Those tires are definately worth more, go to dodgetalk, there was a guy on there asking me about mine today. Ill get his tag and pm you with it:rock:

His tag on dodgetalk.com is tomgaz.

He wanted to buy my tires but they werent wide enough for him. Head over there and sell em'!

BIG NANA said:
Nana,

I will send you $130 if the other guy doesn't want them. Just let me know.

PM Sent

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back