Two guys from work...

BigRed460

Full Access Member
Reaction score
..ok I have to show you this vid, these guys work with me and bought these cars for the sole purpose of out running me at the track. To this day I haven't lost to eith one. I took the shelby 4 out of 7 and the z06 5 out of 7. The cars are a shelby gt500 w/ exaust, pully, intake, tune, and DR (580rwhp) and the z06 (cam, exaust, intake, and tune(540 rwhp)).

All I can do is laugh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNiacV_bMtY

@ 60' the z06 is allready in 2nd gear, the shelby almost dies off the line. r/t are what really kills them when they race me.... =)

Last edited:
Man I thought the vid was going to be the truck kicking some but,,,,,,your a tease

:hmmmm2:From the RWHP numbers those cars are said to be putting down I will testify that Red can take 'em without even seeing a video. Way to go dude.:rock:

moparracing said:
ok...... where's the video where they race you ??? :dontknow:
They were taping it and wont give me the vids, now there crying rematch... They have no idea how to drive there cars. 13.0 in a modded z06.

Looks to me like someone cant drive. Ive seen stock z06s with DRs break into 10s

Both of those cars should easily be in the 11s with decent drivers

SlvrSnake said:
The Furd ran a 12.4. Are you faster than that? Just lookin at yuor sig.
I dont need to be, that was one of his best passes these are both high ten low 11's cars, but when you have two people that cant drive racing them it make my job easy.

BigRed460 said:
They were taping it and wont give me the vids, now there crying rematch... They have no idea how to drive there cars. 13.0 in a modded z06.
It sounded to me like the ZO6 couldn't get any traction at all! That track needs better prep!

I've learned with my Viper, while it may not be as fast, it takes a much better driver to keep the car straight while spinning down the strip.:eek:

Well, since they paid all that money for their cars I have a proposition.

They can pay me to drive it. I will get that Z06 into the 11s and around that truck for them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back