UConnect maximum devices paired

Soapy00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So yeah, I have the 05 SRT10 with the shit UConnect. Visited the Dodge dealer with an SRT certified guy and they "tried everything" and couldn't get the module to respond. Any ideas? I'd really like to not have to replace this entire stock unit...fun times.

If I have to replace the stock unit, what units do you guys have in your 05s? How do they look / operate?

A drop in 1.5 din unit with bluetooth would be too good to be true.

The radio isn't the u-connect module. The u connect module is inside the glove box to the right. Try un plugging it for a couple seconds and then try it

Mopar connection, I understand it's not the radio, but if I can't get the Bluetooth module to work I'll have to replace the headunit

Mopar connection, I understand it's not the radio, but if I can't get the Bluetooth module to work I'll have to replace the headunit

try disconnecting the module and reconnecting and see what happens. sometimes they will come back online

Isn't it called the telematics box or something? Had to install it in my 300 years ago.

So i tried unplugging the bluetooth module yesterday (i only unplugged the smaller of the cables from it), which didn't work. Should I try unplugging both cable sets from the box for a bit and see if that does anything?

So i tried unplugging the bluetooth module yesterday (i only unplugged the smaller of the cables from it), which didn't work. Should I try unplugging both cable sets from the box for a bit and see if that does anything?

If your goal is to Bluetooth music, it ain't happening :(
You can use your contact list to make calls though :) but that's it :(

Sigh, unplugging both from the Bluetooth module didn't work...though I'm thinking it's something else since the device tries to pair (shows up as a device to connect to) but immediately says it's full...how do you hard reset the entire system?

GTS

Found this on a Dodge forum:

My Uconnect is factory installed on my 2005 Dodge Truck. There are two control buttons on the rearview mirror for the uconnect. For a long time my uconnect would not fully function with my bluetooth phone and then lately it quite working most of the time. I did a bunch of research adn found this procedure to do a hard reset. After doing this the uconnect came back fully and all functions are working. I now this sounds stupid and you feel stupid doing it, but it did work for my vehicle.
1- Turn on ignition w/doors closed
2- Press both buttons on mirror for 15-20 seconds
3- Shut off ignition
4- Open door for 5-10 seconds

Hope this helps ya.

5- Close door and restart car, Uconnect is now reset

They apparently tried to "flash" it but got not responding, what should I try, the fuse removal?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Sigh, unplugging both from the Bluetooth module didn't work...though I'm thinking it's something else since the device tries to pair (shows up as a device to connect to) but immediately says it's full...how do you hard reset the entire system?

Cant you just delete the old names out of it? I had to delete the prior owner out of mine but it was simple. It was in the manual.

It doesn't let you, says there's no paired devices to delete, and when you try to list devices it says the same thing

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back