underground

wesleymltn

Reaction score
ive been searching for info on underground racing and the stuff they do 2 the srt10 but i couldnt find any info and there site isnt very helpful i saw some of the stuff they do at zmax and i like they way they do business. im lookin for any info on the things they do with the srt10's

I know both KC and kevin very well and well unless you have 40-50k they want bother much anymore, but I have there numbers if you want them, but it will take you about a year and a half to get yours worked on, they are that backed up, they have only worked on two ram trucks, they are more into lambos going to dubai at the moment, not enough money in the truck side for them

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I know both KC and kevin very well and well unless you have 40-50k they want bother much anymore, but I have there numbers if you want them, but it will take you about a year and a half to get yours worked on, they are that backed up, they have only worked on two ram trucks, they are more into lambos going to dubai at the moment, not enough money in the truck side for them

Exact words Dan told me about them Tony......wasting your time with them..

cant really blame them, most folks dont have ugr money, you would be surprised at how much they are charging for those lambos, and the viper cars now, but they are very very established, and do tremendous work:rock:

but bud if you want there numbers let me know, and if you want to know where there shop is I can get that for you also, but if you leave kevin a message and mention anything about a truck, be preparedd not to get a call back:D

KC is def the one to call, but he dont do pricing, but is just cool as hell:rock: on helluva kick boxer too:D

but they put a clutch in hendricks truck when they first came out, then replace the engine in 1 fst400's and added a supercharger, and rebuilt one that came from Gary, and thats all that I knwo of they have done with the trucks

thanks 4 the help guys. so is there another person i can talk to for a forged block or is there a thread u guys can point me to on the things i need to make the block forged. are any of the guys on here runing the callies h-beams the roe racing sales?

wesleymltn said:
thanks 4 the help guys. so is there another person i can talk to for a forged block or is there a thread u guys can point me to on the things i need to make the block forged. are any of the guys on here runing the callies h-beams the roe racing sales?

Where are you located?

what do ya need?

rods? pistons? mains? studs? cam? rockers? valves? springs? bearings? assembly? dissassembly? exhaust? headers? cai's? billet bling? wash job? hooker?:D maybe a sheep or two?:p

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
what do ya need?

rods? pistons? mains? studs? cam? rockers? valves? springs? bearings? assembly? dissassembly? exhaust? headers? cai's? billet bling? wash job? hooker?:D maybe a sheep or two?:p

:sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :rock:

ugr dont build any engines also , they farm all theres out to proline in ga, who they have all the exclusive rights to now, doggon them:D

LoveThisTruck said:
:sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :rock:
you'll have to excuse me wesley, during the holidays I kinda revert back to my original screen name.........stinker:D

you'll like it here, its a kick ass place:rock:

gatech is also in mooresville, lil young whipper snapper, in a apartment right off 77 exit 36, really cool guy, going to school up here:rock:

wesleymltn said:
a good rod and piston combo just 2 start out with would be nice:bandit:

What set-up are you running? Paxton? Sorry if I missed it somewhere:dontknow: but what are you going for?

wesleymltn said:
a good rod and piston combo just 2 start out with would be nice:bandit:
are you wanting a drop in kit? because I will sell it to ya , but dont really suggest them.

but I sellthe K1 rods, good for 1200hp, and wiseco pistons or even the je pistons.

but really need more info, like lovy says, are you running forced induction? or naturally aspirated? and what goals do ya have?
I got to run out for a bit, but will be back in a couple.

I go to moorsville all the time, never seen black RC up there?:confused:

Get your parts from Tony and bring to J&J Racing here in east TN...about 3hrs from you...they built my engine and are considered the premier race engine builders in east TN.:)

dont have an srt10 yet but lookin at one right now 18grand and have 52xxx miles on it just doin some research for the future if thats cool with u guys. if i do get the truck i would run the roe on it cuz the truck would be driven at least 3 times a week and i like the stuff i heard bout the system

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back