underground

wesleymltn said:
dont have an srt10 yet but lookin at one right now 18grand and have 52xxx miles on it just doin some research for the future if thats cool with u guys. if i do get the truck i would run the roe on it cuz the truck would be driven at least 3 times a week and i like the stuff i heard bout the system

Ask all the questions you want, and learn as much as you can before you buy and start modding... that's what the forum is for:) I did a basic rods/pistons build with the Roe. You'll be around 650-700rwhp with 10psi, and it is a blast to drive:burnout: :D

Larry (TNVIPER) has pretty much the same thing. I'd get with him and check out his truck and the shop that built it. It's not that far away from you.

wesleymltn said:
dont have an srt10 yet but lookin at one right now 18grand and have 52xxx miles on it just doin some research for the future if thats cool with u guys. if i do get the truck i would run the roe on it cuz the truck would be driven at least 3 times a week and i like the stuff i heard bout the system
Hope you got lots of cash ;) :D

LoveThisTruck said:
Ask all the questions you want, and learn as much as you can before you buy and start modding... that's what the forum is for:) I did a basic rods/pistons build with the Roe. You'll be around 650-700rwhp with 10psi, and it is a blast to drive:burnout: :D

Larry (TNVIPER) has pretty much the same thing. I'd get with him and check out his truck and the shop that built it. It's not that far away from you.
if u dont mind me askin are u breakin in the 11s with the setup and how many miles u got on the motor after the rods and pistons

jsut off the wall wesley we are doing a twin turbo build on eddie102870's truck now,

but he went with oliver rods, je pistons, billet mains, and all sorts of hidden goodies.

but all you need on a roe is a good baisc build, k1 rods around $750 wiseco pistons around the $1450 mark depending if you want the pistons coated which I suggest, they run about $350-$450 depending on the coatings,

new coated bearings, head studs, maybe minor head work, def springs and push rods, cam is optional.
billet mains shouldnt be neccessary, but I like to sugges tthem.

one of the nice things is , my builder is about 20 miles from you in denver, top builder in the nascar truck series, we can also do billet cranks.

but all in all you will probably in the end be around the 10k mark or so

Eddies is gonna probably hit the 20k mark, but we are doing a few different things with his;)

wesleymltn said:
if u dont mind me askin are u breakin in the 11s with the setup and how many miles u got on the motor after the rods and pistons

I will be, once I learn how to drive the damn thing:p My best is a 12.1 @ 116. I think it'll run around a 11.7 or so... just need more practice.

I've got about 5k miles on the build:dontknow: can't remember exactly.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
jsut off the wall wesley we are doing a twin turbo build on eddie102870's truck now,

but he went with oliver rods, je pistons, billet mains, and all sorts of hidden goodies.

but all you need on a roe is a good baisc build, k1 rods around $750 wiseco pistons around the $1450 mark depending if you want the pistons coated which I suggest, they run about $350-$450 depending on the coatings,

new coated bearings, head studs, maybe minor head work, def springs and push rods, cam is optional.
billet mains shouldnt be neccessary, but I like to sugges tthem.

one of the nice things is , my builder is about 20 miles from you in denver, top builder in the nascar truck series, we can also do billet cranks.

but all in all you will probably in the end be around the 10k mark or so

Eddies is gonna probably hit the 20k mark, but we are doing a few different things with his;)
i would love to see twins on an 10 :rock: but with the k1 rods will the pin be the same size as factory or will it be a different size?? also with wiseco pistons are they made when order or are they off the sheft and are the factory cranks forged

LoveThisTruck said:
I will be, once I learn how to drive the damn thing:p My best is a 12.1 @ 116. I think it'll run around a 11.7 or so... just need more practice.

I've got about 5k miles on the build:dontknow: can't remember exactly.
have u done anything to deal with the traction problems yet

the rods use a .927 pin , but fit the oem crank, and nobody I knwo of makes an off the shelf piston for the vipers, alll are basically custom made, but your crank as long as its striaght is good for 1000hp.
the oem pistons use a .943 pin, which you could have a set made, but then they would basically only fit the oem rod, which is powder stamped and not really a good design

wesleymltn said:
have u done anything to deal with the traction problems yet

Caltracs and full slicks. You'll spin through 1st, 2nd and sometimes 3rd if you're gettin on it with street tires:burnout:

have any of u guys seen a kenny bell or prochrager on on these trucks one of my friends keeps tellin me that prochrager makes a kit for the truck but i cant find it

wesleymltn said:
have any of u guys seen a kenny bell or prochrager on on these trucks one of my friends keeps tellin me that prochrager makes a kit for the truck but i cant find it

JMB has a custom Procharger set-up he does.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back