underground

wesleymltn said:
have any of u guys seen a kenny bell or prochrager on on these trucks one of my friends keeps tellin me that prochrager makes a kit for the truck but i cant find it

ProCharger does not make a "kit" for the SRT-10 truck.

As stated Justin does make the necessary "kit" to install a ProCharger on the truck.
My red truck was the first to have a F2 ProCharger fitted by justin to make the prototype kit.
The red truck was originally fitted with the Paxton supercharger and on the built motor we could only make 3.5 lbs of boost. That was changing pully sizes and every trick in the book to get more boost.

You can contact Justin for more information.

Attachments

• Blower red truck Justin forum first.jpg
    Blower red truck Justin forum first.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Procharger JMB 4.jpg
    Procharger JMB 4.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 33
LoveThisTruck said:
2 long weekends?:confused: I'm at work now:( :)

We used to get a 3 and 4 day between rotations.

FSTJACK said:
ProCharger does not make a "kit" for the SRT-10 truck.

As stated Justin does make the necessary "kit" to install a ProCharger on the truck.
My red truck was the first to have a F2 ProCharger fitted by justin to make the prototype kit.
The red truck was originally fitted with the Paxton supercharger and on the built motor we could only make 3.5 lbs of boost. That was changing pully sizes and every trick in the book to get more boost.

You can contact Justin for more information.
how much boost could the procharger turn

wesleymltn said:
how much boost could the procharger turn

The F2 ProCharger I have could make 38psi acording to ProCharger and support 1600HP.

It is on the small side for the motor I have.

FSTJACK said:
The F2 ProCharger I have could make 38psi acording to ProCharger and support 1600HP.

It is on the small side for the motor I have.
so how much power were u making with the procharger and at what psi were u makin it

wesleymltn said:
so how much power were u making with the procharger and at what psi were u makin it

As Tony said it is just being finished up. It should be finished and tuned in the next couple of months.

The motor made 650RWHP at 3.5lbs with the Paxton. 3.5lbs was all the boost the Paxton could make as the motor is too big for the Paxton.

We are looking for 1100RWHP on pump gas with the ProCharger. That is without nitrous. Considerably more on race gas & nitrous.

how would nitrous react with the roe i was thinkin it should make it run alot stronger because of the nitrous helpin it cool

wesleymltn said:
how would nitrous react with the roe i was thinkin it should make it run alot stronger because of the nitrous helpin it cool

Blackviper will be spraying through his Roe, so we'll see:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back