Unless I am blind something huge hasn't been acknowledged in here

Demon 8

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How bout them Rays
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

I agree, now the white sox don't look so bad after all. but the cubs and dodgers still suck GO RAYS:thefinger: :thefinger: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats:

Such a sweet day when the so called big names in baseball are on vacation early

Yeehoo! Now if we can get the newscasters to say they play in St. Pete and not Tampa, we'll be good! The Rays had a great win, and like the Bucs...at one point you couldn't give a ticket away, and now we have a full house!:rock:

They were starting to make me sweat !!!!WTG Rays !!!To show you how observant I am,When did they remove the Devil from Devil Rays ????:dontknow:

black pearl said:
It's great when an underdog makes it:rock:
Thats the thing they shouldn't have been underdogs I knew the only way the whitesox would go is if the rays did not make it. Bastards. But they whooped everyone and the had the best interleague record this year and whooped the phillies asses also so my moneys on the rays but I dont gamble:marchmellow:

Rays:questionmark: They still play baseball:questionmark: I thought they gave up years ago. Oh Well guess there will be a shit load of band wagoners for the Rays next year. You know the ones that trade teams to look like winners. I will always be a braves fan.:D

black pearl said:
It's great when an underdog makes it:rock:

The pundits predicted that The Rays would take it all near the beginning of the season..... So unless your idea of an "underdog" is properly used with reference to an expansion team, I'm not sure what fkn planet yer on.....

The Rays are certainly a new team, but to provide them with the benefits of the role of "under dog" is not only blatantly incorrect but an act of "peasant snobbery" at its zenith.......

Sometimes I wonder what you fkrs are smoking....:dontknow: :argh:

I congratulate the Rays and the Phillies for making it to the big game... I hope it's a good series.....

But pissing on all the big teams who didn't make it is poor sportsmanship, bad form and imminently juvenile.

D

Last edited:
Django said:
The pundits predicted that The Rays would take it all near the beginning of the season..... So unless your idea of an "underdog" is properly used with reference to an expansion team, I'm not sure what fkn planet yer on.....

The Rays are certainly a new team, but to provide them with the benefits of the role of "under dog" is not only blatantly incorrect but an act of "peasant snobbery" at its zenith.......

Sometimes I wonder what you fkrs are smoking....:dontknow: :argh:

I congratulate the Rays and the Phillies for making it to the big game... I hope it's a good series.....

But pissing on all the big teams who didn't make it is poor sportsmanship, bad form and imminently juvenile.

D
Your just pissed the dodgers lost. Don't be like a cubs fan. the underdog part of it would be there payroll against lets say the yanks and boston both in there divison.

DevilDawg3097 said:
Your just pissed the dodgers lost. Don't be like a cubs fan. the underdog part of it would be there payroll against lets say the yanks and boston both in there divison.

I am certainly not happy that the Dodgers didn't play well enough to get to the series. But don't be mislead into thinking that I'm so petty as to let it cloud my judgement regarding this specific issue.

Underdogs don't just come from smaller markets or because they happen to be an expansion franchise. The BoSox were underdogs because they labored under "The Curse"..... The Cubbies (another big city club) have been underdogs by virtue of being a poor man's team (vs: the ChiSox) and haven't won the big one for a hundred years.... Those are definitions of an underdog in my opinion.....

Conversely, the Rays have kicked ass all year long..... Everyone within the baseball world has been saying that they'd be the team to beat this year....

I've been a Dodgers fan since they were in Brooklyn... Dodger fans invented the term "Wait'll next Year".... When we won it all in 1955 it was like our curse had been lifted. Since then there have been hundreds of Dodger memories that span from PeeWee Reese thru Koufax and Drysdale, Maury Wills, Steve Sax, Garvey, Hersheiser and the big hit from Gibson in 1988 continues to be considered as one of the greatest moments in the history of major league baseball.........

Anywhere you go on planet Earth the word "Dodgers" is synonymous with one thing ...baseball...... Even the Yankees can't say that.

I'm not pissed.... I'm not pissed at all..........

D

Last edited:
Just so you know Tim...

My comment came from what I've been listening to all season from the folks at work

The two teams in the World Series were never discused

I don't give two shits about the media and what they think

when the whitesox took it in 05 noone even talked about them, like the world series did not happen that year they where still sellin red sox shit from the year before. but now it is division rooting time. Hey we can still dog cubs fans that always brings cheer to someone:D :marchmellow:

The Phillies looked stellar against the Dodgers...

Their defensive work really blew me away.....

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back