UPDATE FROM NORWAY

TMCNORWAY said:
Yes, single Turbo,(98mm) full head work, full bottom end, rods and pistons, drive train, trans, clutch, axle and more until my budget is eaten up.

DAMN!!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Norway, please dont think I am trying to sell you anything, just trying to block future pain;)

but with the power you are gonna push, you need to look at upgrading the rear axle, the spiders are very weak in these set ups.

you have two choices bo,

one, have the spider gears cryoed, that seems to work actually well.

two, get an axle that we developed with DTS, its pricey, but ya want break it.
and it comes with wilwood rotors allowing smaller rims to be installed.

My time is a little short today, gonna spend most of it with the little lady, but Dom or Justin or others can chime in one this if you are interested.

and if so, just let me or Justin know.

justin will do you an awesome set up on the turbo, but talk him into twins:D

Thanks Stinker,

I have already agreed to do the axle with Justin and quite a few more parts too, which I thnk they are coming from you.

I increased my budget to $50,000 so hopefully thats enough, can't really go over this, the wife will be seriously pissed.

Just wanna point out that I will use this truck 5 days a week for approx 5 months of the year.

Don't know if it will ever go on a track, but I really wanna have a crazy and reliable street machine with rediculous amounts of power, and why not:burnout: :D :D :D :D

TMCNORWAY said:
Just wanna point out that I will use this truck 5 days a week for approx 5 months of the year.

Don't know if it will ever go on a track, but I really wanna have a crazy and reliable street machine with rediculous amounts of power, and why not:burnout: :D :D :D :D

When I come back to Norway I DEFINATELY want to see your truck..

I'm sometimes down in Stavanger, Sandnes and Haugesund, drop us a line when your back and i'll take a trip there.

Justin should be finished by mid to end of april, (everything going to plan)expecting the trck back mid May.

Can't wait:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

RainbowHunting100.jpg

Norway003.jpg

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23276

You should see my World Travels thread. There are plenty of pictures throughout the whole thread, most from Norway (Sola Beach, Sandness, Preikestolen and Stavanger).

Looking forward to it being here, should be just in time as Jack and Doms truck's should both be running in the next 7-10 days.
Justin

TMCNORWAY said:
Great pics, especially Trollvegen, its an amazing place.

TMCNORWAY said:
Or is it Kjerag. the both incredible places anyway.

If you're refering to the three swords, I just knew them as the Swords of Hafrsfjord...Located in Rogaland I believe.. My most amazing pictures were from atop Preikestolen..

You will get a great job from Justin.

I am very blessed to have him working on my projects.

It is not just about brute power it is about the total package and driveability.

With Justin you will get the total package. What he charges vs what you get puts his builds in the money well spent catagory.

Latest Update

Hey Guys,

I have had nothing but ridiculous problems trying to get my truck to and from the US, this was mainly due to the shipping company I chose and the very slow approval from the port authorites in Baltimore. I only recieved the approval 10 days ago, and the earliest it would have arrived at JMB would have been the end of April. So It would have ment that i would have recieved my truck back mid-to late septmber, therefore mssing the whole summer here in Norway.

So I will be sending my truck to Justin JMB later in the year, so there will be plenty of time to complete all the work during next winter.

Meanwhile I have decided to go with some tempary mods - just waiting on a delivery of the following From Justin:-

Paxton supercharger
Bassani Headers
Magnaflow
JMB -midpipes
JMB - Dress up cover set
JMB - Powdercoated Radiator pipe set
JMB - Powdercoated T-stat housing
JMB - Powdercoated Valve covers
JMB - Powdercoated catch can
Viper clutch and linkage upgrade
QA1 Shocks and upgraded bushings
ATI - balancer