update on my dog(Faith)

Brat

Supporting Member
Reaction score
After much soul searching and prayer,and a lot of very good advice from the vtcoa family,we have decided to have the leg that has cancer amputed.I just left her with the vet an hour ago,hopefully everything will go o.k. and she will be home in a couple of days,but we still need a lot of prayers on her behalf,and I know you guys will come thur and make the diffrence.I just wanted to say thank you all for all the support and well wishes on Faiths behalf,it makes me both very humble and very proud to be a part of this great family.thanks Brat. p.s.updates as soon as we hear anything.

awe thats tuff! best of luck to you and faith. hope all goes well
Luke

I am glad your doing this....your dog will recover and still be your best friend.

I strongly believe that you and your family made the right choose

Hoping and praying for a speedy recovery....

Stefan...

damn ALWAYS keep faith...I removed NINE...yes NINE tumors over time from one of my pitbulls and he's still alive. 16 years and still going strong :) It's amazing sometimes what these animals are capable of.
Your dog will be in my prayers

Earl - my heart goes out to you and your family. Keep us updated as to how she is doing!! She's a great dog with a lot of spunk - I know she'll be just fine!

You made a good choice!

Thoughts and prayers for Faith's speedy recovery!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back