Update on twins build

Scrambler1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a couple pics of the turbos mounted. Hot side is done, cold side will be done this week. Transmission is in complete with crossmember... no pics of that since the truck is on the ground. I'll take some more pics in a couple weeks when I get back from NY.

Attachments

• turbos mounted.JPG
    turbos mounted.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 133
  • turbos mounted2.JPG
    turbos mounted2.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 166
Scrambler1 said:
Here are a couple pics of the turbos mounted. Hot side is done, cold side will be done this week. Transmission is in complete with crossmember... no pics of that since the truck is on the ground. I'll take some more pics in a couple weeks when I get back from NY.

that is gonna be some awsome eye candy under the hood i love it when they are show cased like that on TT setups :rock: :congrats:

you gonna get some powder coatin done ?

Tooloe said:
ok can you do me a huge favor show me some pictures of the headers

I can in like two weeks when I get back from being in NY. They are Bassani headers mounted upside down if that helps.

Scrambler1 said:
I can in like two weeks when I get back from being in NY. They are Bassani headers mounted upside down if that helps.
i would love to see pictures on how you have of the t4 flange i've been thinking about doing turbos for a while.. an now that my friend has a tig set up for his welder it's becoming more of a " I REALLY WANT TURBOS THING":D...also what size are they?

Last edited:
Scrambler1 said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Scrambler1 said:
don't post that kinda stuff, you might give me ideas:mad:
but it does look good:rock:

That's badass Joe. Can I drive it?! :D :cheers:

Turbos are twin 76mm with billet wheels by Precision Turbo. I'm stopping them at 20 psi so we're guessing 1200rwhp+ on pump gas, even more on race gas tune. If I can ever get everything out of the 20psi cap I'll do the appropriate mods to the heads to be able to go farther. The turbos will have more left. 48re has been dumped and there is a TH400 with gearvendors, manual valve body, and trans brake in its place.

Scrambler1 said:
Turbos are twin 76mm with billet wheels by Precision Turbo. I'm stopping them at 20 psi so we're guessing 1200rwhp+ on pump gas, even more on race gas tune. If I can ever get everything out of the 20psi cap I'll do the appropriate mods to the heads to be able to go farther. The turbos will have more left. 48re has been dumped and there is a TH400 with gearvendors, manual valve body, and trans brake in its place.
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: elaborate;)

Originally Posted by Scrambler1

elaborate

Ditto!!!!!

505'sFastestViper. said:
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: elaborate;)

The heads have ARP studs but it isn't o'ringed. Don't want to spit out head gaskets. If I later go for a 4 link etc then I'll make some more additions and turn up the boost. Keeping it more of a street than track truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back