Updated pics...

slow91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...before I changed the tails two months ago....
dscf13632hd.jpg

...recent pics....JDM headlights...depo tails...SRT-10 hood mod...
srt10001hj2.jpg

srt10003dk3.jpg

srt10002qf6.jpg

My question is, are those headlights HID, or just a newer frame? and, if you don't mind, how much?

Me likes the headlights! Truck is cleeeeeean too!:rock:

Dudes take my word for it.. These pictures of Slow91's truck does it no justice. You gotta see this machine in person and in action to really appreciate its bad-assness. Go ahead and hit the horn again Esh!

ntw0rk said:
My question is, are those headlights HID, or just a newer frame? and, if you don't mind, how much?

Yes man those ARE the real deal HIDs. They look too clean at night. I think had_to_have_it also sports the HID kit. That's got to be my next thing to do too. I know Slow91 can do the install and do it right.

ntw0rk said:

I did the HID conversion back in Feb....updated the lenses to JDM a few weeks ago and the HID 9007 bulbs fit right in the sockets.

Btw, we do HID's at my shop and they are 400 bucks for each set. Hope this answers your question.

TheSickness said:
Esh that looks Bad ass Bro :rock: :rock: Very nicely done you have TheSickness seal of approval :D :D

I appreciate that Mikey..."the Sickness seal of approval" is another bragging point to discuss with the judges at the car show this weekend....;)

Dallas, here's your request for updated headlight pics......the first pic with the the flash on..........

This pic with the flash off.......

Hope this helps......

Esh

Back